fl0wersniffinwh0re

1. How did you find out about wattpad?

A friend back in my hometown used to tell me about it all the time. I made an account back in 2010 but rarely posted, she mentioned it again about 7 months ago and so I just decided to make another one for reading purposes.

2. Can you relate to any of your stories?

Sweet Baby Jesus- YES. I always put a part of me in every book.

3. What are your hobbies?

Writing to me isnt even a hobby- its like second nature. It's like drinking water for me- I NEED TO. But reading is a hobby for me...and I like to run long distance jogs.

4. Are you more of a reader or a writer?

A writer 100%

5. What is your favorite story at the moment on wattpad?

That is veryyyy difficult: Probably Down Payment & Installments

6. How did you get inspirations for your stories?

I really dont know, I'll begin writing a chapter and I'll find myself adding random cliffhangers or just something to make peoples' jaw drop. I guess I get my inspiration from just writing...if that makes any sense haha.

7. What is the strangest/funniest/nicest/most embarrassing thing a fan has said or asked?

That my freakiness should be illegal because it was so explicit- I thought that was hilarious

8. What story do you have the most fun writing and why?

Possession! Because that was my book that really got me big. I met so many kind people and I touched so many different people.

It was just an amazing experience for me to see that I was reaching to other people

9. Whose your favorite character from one of your stories?

Elliot- because he's based on a real character....my um... "boyfriend" lol

10. What character in your stories do you think you resemble the most?

Probably Rayleen Banks- she practically wraps me up in one book lol

11. Who is your favorite author on wattpad and what really strikes you about their work?

So many authors!! Augh *rubs temple* KanyeInterruptedMe , she was one of my first erotic authors I found on Wattpad and to me...she just sticks out from everyone else. I've read so many typical books but her's just draw me and have my legs clenching and me just begging for more!

12. What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

EROTICA BABY! I write about sex...rough hard explicit sex. But I also include life situations...so Im a life erotica author (:

13. If you could work with any other writer, who would it be?

KanyeInterruptedMe or cherrypop12 - two amazing erotic novelist !

14. Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yes, I can honestly say I have been through a little more than half of the things I include in my books

15. Anything fun about yourself that you want your fans to know?

I'm the type of person that would go into a grocery store and grab a gallon of milk and throw it across the room and pretend that I fell....I just love to have fun! lol