Chapter 2: The Big Moment

Alonso walks out of his home while holding his head. "Damn it," he said as he walked to school.

"Hopefully, he'll pass," said a voice inside of his head.

"Please be quiet," Alonso requested.

The voice doesn't say another word nor does another voice say anything. Alonso could now take his hand off his forehead and continues his way to the school. It was a day Alonso was looking forward to due to becoming a genin.

One day, he'll become a ninja that everyone can look up to. And right now, he needs to pass a few tests. The boy who lost everything enters the school and the class. "Good morning," he said with a smile upon entering.

"Good morning Alonso," Iruka said. "Now, we just need Naruto."

"I'm sure he's off to paint the faces of the Hokage," a student said.

"I doubt that," Iruka said before beginning to walk out of the class.

"Where are you going?" Alonso asked him.

"TO GET NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed before running out of the class.

Alonso sighs before taking his seat. Which was right next to Hanabi Hyuga. (Hanabi and Hinata are twins in this and yes, she's the love interest). Alonso always got nervous when sitting next to her. He found her to be extremely pretty and most definitely beautiful.

He found it even harder to look at her in fear of staring too long and getting lost in her eyes. He always found the Hyuga to have beautiful eyes. Far more beautiful than eyes like his that process the Sharingan. That's how he thought anyway.

He did wish to gain the courage one day to speak to someone like Hanabi and was sure that he could do it one day. For now, he sat back in his chair and waited for class to begin. And it would with Iruka dragging Naruto in for class.

Hanabi looks at Iruka and sees how angry he is. "Looks like things aren't going to be easy," she said.

"Definitely," Alonso agreed.

The students all came together to do the transformation test. Sasuke and Sakura went up and did great as expected from the two of them. Right now, it was someone else's turn to take the test.

"Alonso Uchiha," said Iruka.

He steps up and focuses his chakra while forming the hand sign. Quickly, he transforms himself to look just like Iruka. "Great job," said the sensei.

Alonso transforms back and says "thank you."

He steps aside and it was Naruto's turn. "This should be interesting," said a voice from within Alonso's head.

"It should," Alonso whispered.

Naruto forms the hand sign and focuses his charka. The next thing everyone knew, he transformed into a woman. Whenever was shocked to see him, now her, do this. Iruka's nosebleeds so hard that he is shot down to the floor.

Naruto transforms back and laughs. "Haha! Gotcha! That's my sexy Jutsu!" Naruto told him.

Iruka gets up, filled with rage, and screams "CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Fine," Naruto said before doing the transformation jutsu correctly. With that, he passed.

Next up was the clone jutsu test. Alonso was in a room alone with Iruka and Mizuki. "Alright, show us your clone jutsu," said Mizuki.

Alonso focuses his charka and pops out a clone. Alonso looks at it and smiles. "I did it!" he said before his clone disappeared.

"Great job," Mizuki told him.