Chapter 8: Let Us Begin

Alonso sat near the water while Jiraiya, being the pervert he was, was staring at some women playing on the other side of the water. Using the brushes as cover, Jiraiya grinned from ear to ear while Naruto looked at him very pissed off. 

“We’re truly in heaven, Naruto and Alonso,” he told them. 

“Knock it off, you’re being creepy,” Naruto told him. 

“I gotta agree. And you said you would train us, so when are we going to do that?” Alonso asked him. 

“When I’m done here,” Jiraiya told him. 

Alonso sighed and put his hands on the ground. Suddenly, a mud wall appeared in front of Jiraiya and he looked at the Uchiha. “Hey, what’s the big idea?!” he asked the kid. 

“You said you would train us and we want to be trained!” Alonso retorted. 

“Yeah!” Naruto said. 

“We should go,” the girls said before packing up and leaving. 

“Oh, great, you scared them off,” Jiraiya snapped. 

“Honestly, I think you might have scared them off eventually,” Alonso replied. 

Jiraiya looks at the boy, quite pissed off. But since the ladies were gone, he looked at the kids and said “fine, I’ll teach you something, Naruto.” 

“It’s about time,” Naruto replied. 

“Let’s go!” Alonso said. 

“Not you, go away until I’m not mad at you,” Jiraiya told him. 

Alonso immediately frowned, but he turned around and walked to the other side of the water. While Jiraiya and Naruto talked, Alonso focused on his eyes. Activating his Sharingan, he looked around before trying to reawaken the Rinnegan. The tomoe in his eyes spun rapidly before eventually creating the ripple effect and becoming purple. 

“I am never going to get used to that,” he said. “Now think. Try using that power you used against Hanabi.” 

As Alonso tried to build up his chakra to use the ability, Jiriaya went through the whole thing of getting Naruto to use up all of his chakra and perform a summoning jutsu and he manages to summon, well, a tadpole. 

“Boy this kid has no talent at all,” Jiriaya thought. 

After finishing the sentence within his head, Alonso manages to finish collecting his chakra and unleashes a mighty push on the forest and leaves a good part of it in ruin. Both Naruto and Jiriaya look at him in shock and watch as he falls into the water and sinks down to the bottom. 

“Alonso!” Jiraiya shouted before running and jumping into the water. He swam into the water and picked him up and swam back to the surface and threw him onto the ground. Alonso coughs out some water and slowly opens his eyes, which are normal now. “Alonso, are you alright?” 

Alonso sits up and rubs his forehead. “I think…” he answered. “Still not used to that.” 

“Maybe you shouldn’t until you know what you’re dealing with,” Jiraiya told him. 

“Yeah, it’s not like I have someone who is supposed to train me,” Alonso replied sarcastically. 

Jiraiya sighs and tells him “point taken.” 

“What was that?! That was an awesome jutsu!” Naruto said. “I’ve never seen Sasuke do that.” 

“I hope he doesn’t. That is painful,” Alonso said while rubbing his eyes.