Team 12's Bio

Alonso's Section

Name: Alonso Uchiha

Appearance: short jet black hair that borderlines on being midnight blue and pure black eyes.

Height: 5'0 (152 cm)

Weight: 95 pounds (43 kg)

Love Interest: Hanabi Hyuga

Chakra Natures: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, and Water

Specialty: Ninjutsu

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Personality: Despite what happened to him and his family, Alonso tries to wear a smile. He tries to stay hopeful and not let despair overcome his mind.

He cares deeply for anyone he considers family or friend. His heart is filled with love and nothing but love and tries not to let hate enter.

Goals: Becoming a ninja and continuing his clan.

Hanabi's Section

Full name: Hanabi Hyuga

Appearance: you know what Hanabi looks like.

Height: 5'0 (152 cm)

Weight: 85 pounds (38 kg)

Love Interest: Alonso

Chakra Natures: Unknown

Specialty: Taijutsu

Kekkie Genkai: Byakugan

Personality: Kind and a respectful girl that can be quite ignorant at times. She is still respectful to most people and does everything first before asking for help.

Goals: Reform the Hyuga clan.

Rai Section

Name: Rai Daichi

Appearance: Blue hair that reaches his ears and orange eyes.

Height: 5'1 (154 cm)

Weight: 95 pounds (43 kg)

Love Interest: Unknown (Will be revealed much later on)

Chakra Natures: Lightning and Earth.

Specialty: Kenjutsu

Kekkai Genkai: None but he does have above-average Chakra reserves.

Personality: A socially unaware person who can be blunt about things. He wishes to become a strong ninja without any special powers just handed to him.

Goals: Become a powerful ninja and inspire future generations.

Kuzunoha Section

Name: Kuzunoha Kitsune

Appearance: very long silver hair she keeps in a ponytail and two bangs on the side of her face. Light blue eyes.

Height: 5'11 (180 cm)

Weight: 125 pounds (56 kg)

Love Interest: To be revealed later.

Chakra Natures: Wind and Water

Specialty: Sealing and Kekkai Genkai

Kekkai Genkai: Kitsune

The clan she comes from are known for its unique Kitsune powers. Kuzunoha can grow multiple tails and claws that she can combine with her chakra natures.

Personality: She is a chill and relaxed person who wishes to bring out the best in her students. She also enjoys teasing people.

Goals: Make Alonso, Hanabi, and Rai into strong ninjas that'll be feared by nations.