Chapter 5: The Battle

The two weeks have been up and the young ninjas have grown so much within that time. Showing skills with jutsu and chakra control. They just had to wait for Shushi and Agari to come and attack the town.

Alonso sat on top of a roof while looking at the sky. He breathes in and out, with the breath coming out of him looking like frosty mist. "Are you ready?" asked a feminine voice.

Alonso turns around to see Hanabi standing behind him with a hand on her hip. "I got to be or else I'm dead," he answered.

"True," she retorted before walking and sitting next to him. "I can't believe this is happening. But this is what I signed up for when I decided to become a ninja."

"Yeah, let's just make sure we do our best," he said.

Hanabi smiles. "Let's."

"Oi, what the hell are you two doing there?" Rai asked while looking up at them. "Get down here so we can get things ready."

"We're on it," Hanabi and Alonso replied.

They both jump off and land near him. Rai turns and walks over to Kuzunoha, who was at the edge of the town that was pointing towards the first, with Alonso and Hanabi following him. "Nervous Rai?" Hanabi asked him.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't," he answered. "But I got to get over that and focus on the task at hand."

"True. We've trained so hard and can't be worried," Alonso said.

"Yeah. This is life or death. We can't afford to make any mistakes or let nerves get the better of us," Hanabi agreed.

"Indeed," Rai said before they finally reach Kuzunoha.

"You're finally here," she stated before turning to them. "I hope you guys have accepted this might be our last battle because it very well can be."

"We have," Alonso told her.

"Good," Kuzunoha said. "Because the fight is gonna start soon, ain't that right, Hanabi?"

Hanabi looks at her slightly confused until understands what she meant. Hanabi activates her byakugan and looks roughly around 30 meters in front of herself and sees two women walking towards the town.

"I see now," she said. One woman had blue hair and steel grey eyes while wearing all black with a purple scarf. The other with long black hair and crimson red eyes and wearing all black with a purple scarf as well. "They're coming and I can already feel their presence."

Alonso activates his Sharingan and places his hand on the ground. "Blazing Desire," he said as rocks form on his arm. He sets the inside on fire and was ready for when they would attack.

Rai places his hand on the hilt of his bland and it crackles with lightning. He had his eyes shut and slowly opens them and looks forward at his enemy. Hanabi stands firm and gets into the fighting pose, preparing her to use the Gentle Fist technique.

Kuzunoha simply crosses her arms and looked forward with a serious look on her face. "Come and try to get the bounty, you pieces of shit," she thought.

The woman with blue hair turns to the one with black hair. "Hey, Agari," she said with a wide grin.

"Yeah, Shushi?" she responded.

"We're close to the town now, right?" asked Shushi.

"A few meters away but yeah," she answered.

"THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!" she asked before dashing off to the town.

"Classic Shushi," Agari said.

Hanabi watches as Shushi runs in with great speed. "She's coming!!" Hanabi shouted.