04

" we'll attend takemitchi's wedding! " mitsuya cheered while clapping his hands in excitement.

hakkai too, can't hide his happiness as he's going to attend a wedding again after pah- chin's.

" hina's wedding dress is already done, only takemitchi's isn't and- "

" we'll get new set of suit for hakkai! " yuzuha shouted with excitement hinted on her voice.

hakkai looked at his sister. eyes widened with the looks of confusion.

" expecting that he already have one since he's a model- "

" but we still need a new one! "

y/n scratches her head in confusion. it is true that hakkai's a model so there should be enough suits for him to choose to wear on takemitchi's wedding.

y/n looked at mitsuya, but mitsuya only shrugged his shoulders then stretches.

" shoot, i need to go, i have to attend a meeting for the upcoming photoshoot... hakkai, stay here, i'll pick you if the meeting will be done at an early time but if not, you can go home by yourself. " yuzuha said continuosly after walking out of the place.

hakkai looked at mitsuya, only to see him getting ready to leave the place too.

" ayane's going to have an ultrasound check so i should be there. y/n get hakkai's size and start sketching as soon as it's done. i'll probably head straight home so you're the one who's going to lock this place. hakkai, walk her home or else, im not going to talk to you if she gets home unsafe. " mitsuya said then hands the keys to y/n.

y/n and hakkai only watched mitsuya's retreating body. the place was too quiet and it is only three in afternoon.

" uhm, please head upstairs, im just gonna get the tape measure. " y/n started.

hakkai didn't budge to nod or reply to her, instead, he straight walks upstairs. y/n sighed and went to her table to get the tape measure along with some notes and pen.

she went upstairs and saw hakkai looking through mitsuya's and her sketches that was paste on the board. as soon as hakkai acknowledge y/n's presence, he stood up straight and looks at nothing.

y/n put down her notes and pen and walks towards hakkai.

" why are you walking towards me? "

and that's the first sentence, or should i say, question, y/n received from hakkai himself. she showed hakkai the tape measure and waves it.

" im going to take your measurement, mister. " she said.

hakkai nods then spreads his arms.

y/n starts to measure how longs his legs were. cursing at herself for not asking mitsuya if he knows hakkai's measurement, y/n continues to do it so.

writing the measurements down, y/n then circled her arms around hakkai's waist. she can feel that hakkai tensed up from the sudden action she made but that didn't bother her.

what bothers her is what her back of her four fingers felt. it was hakkai's toned abs. y/n's heated up as she moves her fingers from the side of hakkai's waist to measure them properly without getting flushed.

" you're really short.... " she heard hakkai whispered.

y/n shot her head up to look at hakkai.

" and you're tall as fuck. " she whispered back.

hakkai looked at her blushing.

" why are you whispering? " hakkai asked.

" because you're whispering. "

" yes, i know im whispering but why are you whispering? "

the two continues to bicker about why the hell the both of them are whispering while y/n finishing the measuring session the two are having.

few more minutes had passed, hakkai sat down on mitsuya's chair, putting his long legs on the top of the table in front of him.

" uhm, mitsuya wouldn't like that view if he came here... " y/n started which made hakkai looked at her.

hakkai put his legs down and just leaned his head on the table, watching the girl tidying her things from her table.

" do you know me, y/n? " hakkai asked out of nowhere.

" of course, you're a famous model and you're mitsuya's friend. " y/n answered.

hakkai nods then leaned his head on the other side. he sighed heavily then closed his eyes.

" y/n. "

y/n hums as an answer to hakkai.

" do you know that you're kind of beautiful? "

hearing that question, y/n almost drop her things that would make her table a mess again but fortunately, she didn't. her face heated up really like a tomato as she received a ' compliment ' from a famous model.

" n-no... " she stuttered.

hakkai looked at her with questioning look.

" what do you mean no? "

" i mean, no... "

realization hits hakkai, he realized what he asked y/n.

" ah, forget that i questioned you that.... " he said in a quiet voice, face flushed too.

y/n nods covering her face.

then its the awkward silence again. the silence were almost enough to break some glasses and to damage y/n's and hakkai's ears. and we dont want that to happen, like y/n.

y/n hums her favorite ballad song which made hakkai looked at her calmly. to hakkai, y/n's voice were so sweet like a cotton candy with a touch of honey. it calms hakkai and his nerves.

hakkai listened to her little humming session while looking at her.

should i ask for her number..... hakkai thought to himself not knowing that he already have the girl's number, thanks to mitsuya and yuzuha.

its already 8:00 and neither mitsuya nor yuzuha arrived, which means hakkai will walk y/n home and hakkai will go home taking a cab.

" you know, i can walk myself home.... " y/n said, locking the front door of the workplace.

hakkai on her back, just shrugged his shoulders.

" i know, and i dont plan on walking you home, but taka-chan said that he won't talk to me if i didn't walk you home. "

" you really like mitsuya, huh? "

" of course, he's the best. " hakkai said with a smile on his face.

the both of them walks for a good 35 minutes towards y/n's home.

" my destination's already here, you can go home now, thank you for walking me home! " y/n said waiting for hakkai to turn around and walk away.

hakkai stood of front her, not moving an inch, as if he's contemplating.

" uhm, is there something wrong? "

" c-can i get y-y-your number? "