07

" are you sure that this is a good idea? " y/n kairi.

kairi decided to appear in front of y/n's house. kairi planned that the two of them will hang out for today since tomorrow will be a big day for kairi and she wants to celebrate it a day early.

" yep! plus, i know that mitsuya won't mind if you tell him that you hang out with me today. "

" and what if he asked me about not informing him? i already told mitsuya that i'll come at the workplace to show him my new designs- "

" my bubsie cutie pie lady y/n, you can tell him right now through message, but can you put your full attention on me? just for today? "

kairi looked at y/n's eyes with pleading eyes. a hint of desperately wanting y/n to have fun with her even just for today.

" let's do the same thing back in high school! " y/n exclaimed.

at first, kairi looked at y/n in confusion with her brow raised. and it suddenly hit her.

" you mean..... you'll just appear at the workplace tomorrow without saying anything? like? you're not even going to tell that you hang out with me? "

" yes! and you said that mitsuya wouldn't mind if- "

" it's just a guess, baby, oh my god, you haven't change. " kairi said chuckling.

" but you still love your bestie though. " y/n replied giggling.

" why are we here, kairi? "

kairi and y/n are now in front of their former school. kairi smiled then holds y/n's hand.

" nothing, i miss this place though, plus this is where we first met, right? "

y/n nods then look at the surrounding. she noticed that one of the bench was missing. it's the bench where she and kairi used to sit. kairi noticed where y/n is looking at.

" they told me that the bench was destroyed and they had to remove it.... "

y/n moved her eyes onto kairi who's looking sad. y/n pats kairi's head as y/n knows that kairi was the one to declare that they will be using that bench always until they graduated.

" it's okay kairi, although, most of our memories was created there, those memories will remain in our hearts. am i right, kairi? " y/n comforted.

kairi looked at y/n then smiled softly.

" your friends must be lucky to have y- "

" you're my only friend, kairi, although mitsuya and hakkai and his sister were my friends too, you're still my best of friend! "

kairi smiled softly then hugged y/n, burying her head onto y/n's neck.

" oh? what is this? does my two girlies already in a relationship? "

" shut up chifuyu, and since when are you here? "

kairi said then she and y/n looked at chifuyu walking towards them.

" duh, you told me to come here, right? i have to leave my girl alone because you told me that this is important. "

y/n laughed then broke the hug.

" you could have bring her though, and no, we're not in a relationship. "

chifuyu nods then puts his arms around the two girls. sighing, he pulled the two girls' hair jokingly.

" ah, how i miss doing this " chifuyu said then starts running.

y/n and kairi looked at each other.