10

days passed, y/n has been recovering very well, though some of her wounds are still visible. through her recovering, hakkai visited her each day, either he'll come late at night or very early in the morning.

" dont move your hand too much, y/n. " mitsuya ordered y/n.

mitsuya has been like this since yesterday when y/n came back. he hasn't let y/n hold a pencil or sewing pin, he just let her touch the fabrics and some light weight mannequins.

" why can't i? " y/n asked mitsuya.

mitsuya sighed then looked at y/n who's looking at him with a confuse expression.

" because you're injured and i just can't let my assistant to work while her hand is hurt. "

" where in ' my hands are okay to work ' you didn't understand? i can work and sketch, this injury is just temporary. " y/n fired which makes mitsuya heaved a very heavy sigh.

" dont come at me crying because your hands hurt. " mitsuya said then proceeds to pin down the pins on a mannequin.

with that response, y/n chuckled a little then sat on her chair and starts to sketch little by little.

after a few minutes, her eyes landed on her casket. thinking that  there might be some designs that are worth saving.

" mitsuya! " y/n called. mitsuya immediately looked at y/n and rose his eyebrows.

" i told you not to come at me when you hurt yourself, didn't i? "

" i didn't come at you, i just called you though, but lets looks at the casket! lets look for some reusable designs! " y/n cheered, slowly rising on her seat.

mitsuya looked at the casket then smiled. the both of them waled towards the casket and y/n handed mitsuya the key.

" i still dont know why this storage box is shaped like a casket. " mitsuya muttered.

y/n looked at mitsuya, ready to reply but mitsuya suddenly picks up a dress that is printed with a dragon.

the dress is sleeveless turtle neck and is color white. the dragon that is printed on the dress is color black, the dragon was printed around the dress that it looks like the dragon is hugging the dress. the dress stops mid-thigh and can be worn with a black leather jacket and a combat boots.

" i'll take this. " mitsuya suddenly said. not giving y/n time to speak.

y/n continued to look for a clothe that she thinks she can save but unfortunately, she found non. mitsuya helped her closed the casket and locks it.

mitsuya continues to examine the dress that he got from the casket.

" why didn't you say you have something like this? " mitsuya asked.

y/n just shrugged her shoulders then sat on her chair, leaning her back. she closes her eyes to take a nap which mitsuya noticed. mitsuya nods then went upstairs to place the dress on one of the mannequin.

" i'll be meeting kairi! " y/n cheered on her seat.

minutes ago, y/n's phone ringed, signalling that there's someone calling on her phone. the number was unregistered so she was a bit hesitant to answer at first, but when she answered and heard kairi's cheerful voice, her eyes lit up and smiles widely.

kairi said that she sneaked a phone secretly so that she can update y/n and their other friend, chifuyu about her being a trainee.

mitsuya smiled then claps his hands.