06

" are you sure she's your bestfriend? " mitsuya asked y/n.

they're currently at the nearby café, having talks with y/n's best friend, namely, kairi, it was said that y/n and kairi were bestfriends since high school but lost contact because of busy lives.

" yes, mitsuya! aren't you happy that i get to meet my best friend today? " y/n asked quietly, not wanting to catch kairi's attention while she's ordering their foods.

" im happy for you, of course, you're like my little sister and best friends at the same it's just that... "

" hmm? "

" the drinks will be ready for a few minutes! what are you guys talking about? " kairi interrupted them.

y/n smiles at kairi who's taking a seat. kairi looked at the both of them placing her hands on the table.

" nothing, im just telling him how we became friends! " y/n said with a cheery voice which makes kairi smile from ear to ear.

how nice would it be to finally meet your best friend that you lost contact.

" so, how's life? finally pursuing your dreams as an idol? " y/n asked kairi.

" not yet, but i didn't give up showing up on auditions tho. "

kairi is undeniably pretty and talented. she has great voice and her dance moves are perfect for her to be called a performer.

kairi looked at mitsuya who has his brows raised.

" uhm... i know im pretty but you you dont have to stare at me like that.. you can- "

" uh- he's married, kairi, and he's going to be a father! " y/n cut kairi midway on her sentence.

" oh, um, im sorry for disrespecting your status- "

" taka-chan! y/n!! "

as soon as they heard a voice that called for the two, they looked at the door to see hakkai walking towards their table with a smile plastered on its face.

kairi blinked her eyes to see if she's dreaming.

" is this true... hakkai is here? " kairi asked.

y/n giggled then nods, patting kairi's shoulder.

" yes, i dont know how he got here but he's my new friend. " y/n said.

mitsuya fist bumped with hakkai as hakkai took a seat beside him.

" have you guys ordered? or should i order for you? " hakkai asked mitsuya and y/n.

" no need, our orders will be here in a few- oh, here it is. "

mitsuya stopped midway as the waiter arrived with their orders.

mitsuya got an ice americano and a cheesecake, kairi got a cappucino and a strawberry shortcake, while y/n got choco milktea and a chocolate cake.

" i thought you're already with your pe- "

" i am, hakkai, no need to broadcast it and i told you that yesterday you visited the workplace, right? it took me one week. " y/n cuts hakkai's sentence.

y/n felt that kairi is getting out of place but she can see kairi's blushing face as she's sharing the same table with a famous model. y/n giggled at how cute kairi looked.

" by the way, hakkai, this is my best friend, kairi, kairi, hakkai. " y/n introduce the both of them to each other.

as usual, hakkai froze and kairi bowed shyly. mitsuya chuckled when hakkai froze even though he already saw hakkai froze with other girls.