01

" uhm, y/n, could take this sketches upstairs? just pin it on the board using some pins or something. " mitsuya ordered the girl, handling her loads of papers containing mitsuya's sketches for his future projects.

" uh, sure, anything else? " she asked.

" hmm, maybe bring down more pins and some silk fabrics, i need to fix something. " mitsuya replied.

y/n nods then proceeds to walk downstairs following what her ' boss ' has said.

little by little, the sketches were now pinned on the board and soon walks to the section where fabrics are place to get the silk fabrics.

it didn't take too long to finish and get what mitsuya's need, so she then walk downstairs and she saw two persons talking to mitsuya.

the other person is vey tall compare to mitsuya and the other one is a girl. a very pretty girl to be honest.

as she always do, y/n taps mitsuya's shoulder handling him 3 silk fabrics.

" oh, thank very much, y/n. by the way, you going to stay here at lunch? " he suddenly ask, placing the fabrics in the table near him.

" probably, i dont have the energy to go out though... " y/n replied in a soft tone.

" you should come with us! and maybe we can also be friends! " the girl, who's a visitor suddenly chimed.

mitsuya looked at y/n as she looks confuse.

" oh, i forgot, y/n, this is shiba yuzuha and shiba hakkai, you probably know hakkai since i've mentioned him to you many times, and yuzuha is his manager. yuzuha, hakkai, this is l/n y/n, my assisstant. " mitsuya introduced.

" hi! nice to meet you, y/n! " said yuzuha, offering a hand to shake with.

" it's nice to meet you too, yuzuha and hakkai.. " she said, shaking yuzuha's hand.

y/n looked at hakkai as she notice that he's not looking at her, but, he's more like a frozen statue standing and staring at nowhere.

" dont mind him, y/n, he's just shy when she's around girls. " mitsuya suddenly said, patting hakkai's shoulder.

y/n nodded in understandment and just flashes a smile, even though hakkai will surely not notice it.

" so, about the clothes, it might be better if we talk it out with foods and drinks, right? so, y/n, instead of staying here, join us at a café, plus it would be nice since you can share your thoughts and suggestions for the designs. " mitsuya said in a calming yet excited voice, crossing his arms.

" i dont know, hakkai is surely not comfortb- "

" nonsense, join us and dont mind this giant baby who doesn't know how to talk to a girl. " yuzuha interrupted which took y/n by surprise.

" i can talk to a girl! see? i can talk to you! and i can talk to hina too! " hakkai suddenly burst pouting, which the three found cute.

" but it took you 10 years before being accustomed to hina! " yuzuha replied.

mitsuya and y/n just watched the two bicker about talking and not talking to girls.

chuckling, y/n proceeds to walk towards her assigned room.

" hey, y/n " mitsuya called for her which y/n looked back at him in return.

" hmm? "

" you better be just getting your purse and sketchbook and pencils there, you'll be eating with us. " mitsuya said then smiled.

y/n just nodded and returned the smile then again, walks towards her assigned room.

as she was arranging and cleaning her table, she can hear mitsuya said that he'll just pick his purse.

after a few minutes of arranging and cleaning, she can hear yuzuha and mitsuya called for her, saying that its time to go and eat.

she grabbed her purse and bag, placing the sketchbook and other things she uses for sketching in the bag, she walks towards the three and fixes her hair and shirt.

" alright, im ready. "

" okay, then let's go!! " yuzuha cheered, grabbing y/n hand going outside.

mitsuya just chuckles at the cute moments the girls have, even though they've just met.

" talk to her hakkai, talk to our little y/n, she's nice like yuzuha and hina, you'll like her. " mitsuya said while walking with hakkai, patting his back.

" i'll try, taka-chan, you know how i got frozen and silent when i met hina... " hakkai said.

" yeah yeah, yuzuha told me that, haha. " mitsuya ended.

while walking, y/n can feel that someone's staring at her.

" u-uhm, yuzuha... when will you stop staring at me? i feel a little uncomfortable, only a little.... " y/n said, head hangs low, scared that she might offend the girl.

" eh? oh, sorry, i'll stop now, hehe, sorry little one. " yuzuha said, patting y/n head then linking her arm to y/n's.

" i know that she's cute, yuzuha, but why stare at her? " mitsuya asked, probably heared the conversation of the two lass.

" oh, she's just not cute though, she's pretty too, she has the face of being a model and her eyes looks like it's holding the whole galaxy.. " yuzuha blurted while looking at y/n.

y/n's face flushed red at the compliments yuzuha has said.

" oi hakkai, you know what, you'll probably regret not talking to little y/n. " yuzuha added.

" why would i? " hakkai fired back.

" because she's a whole goddess, hakkai and some boys might steal her from me. " yuzuha replied.

" then why wont you marry her instead? "

" because im a married woman now, hakkai, and also, y/n's not like the others. look, she's not even fangirling over you. "

as the shiba siblings still bickering, the four entered the restaurant and found a table for four near the window.

" it's because she knows when to be a fangirl and when to be an assisstant, yuzuha. she's being professional. " mitsuya interrupted the two siblings.

" and that's why i want her to be my sister-in-law, takashi! " yuzuha the burst.

hakkai and y/n's went red as mitsuya's eyes just widened, giggling.

" ahh, there's no way that you'll be her sister-in-law, yuzuha. " mitsuya said.

" and why is that? " yuzuha fired.

" because hakkai can't even talk to her, am i right, hakkai? " mitsuya answered yuzuha while putting his arms around hakkai's shoulder.

hakkai's face were red and not able to answer. his eyes were focused at his fingers.