it will always be you.

laying down, hakkai's head is resting on y/n's chest, arms wrapped tightly around her waist. y/n's back was leaned in the headboard as her arms wrapped around hakkai's arms.

" can you now tell me what nightmare you had? " y/n asked, caressing hakkai's arms softly.

hakkai didn't answer but he sniffs and with every sniffs he make, his grip around y/n's tighten.

" love... you know im not leaving you here, right? " y/n reassured.

hakkai nods and closes his eyes. sighing, he starts to speak.

" that dream was the worst.. " hakkai said quietly.

y/n's gaze on hakkai soften then moved her hands from hakkai's arms to his head.

" go on, im listening. " y/n said while adjusting to make herself more comfortable then leans her chin on hakkai head.

hakkai sighed before continuing.

" do you still remember the day we first met? " hakkai asked.

y/n tried to remember that time and fortunately she remembered it.

" yes, why'd you ask? "

" it started there, and what about the first time we ever had a conversation? "

reminiscing about the first time they had a ' normal ' conversation, y/n chuckled.

" yes, you even called me small and asked me why i was coming closer and i said that im going to take measurements. " y/n said, drawing random shapes on hakkai's head.

" i didn't call you small, i just asked you. " hakkai defended.

y/n laughs a little then kiss the top of hakkai's head.

" what about the.... "

" hmm? "

" the k-kiss.. " hakkai continued then his face went red.

again, y/n laughs a little.

" yes, why'd you suddenly asked those kind of questions, love? " y/n asked.

hakkai heaved a heavy sigh then sits up. he fave y/n and helped her sit too.

" i dreamed all of it... " hakkai said.

" you dreamed the good things, why are you crying and sweating at the same time though? " y/n asked.

hakkai shook his head and his eyes starts to water again.

" it's just... " hakkai said, preventing himself to cry.

y/n's other hand held hakkai's hand and her other hand went to caress hakkai's face. y/n looked at him with comfort and that makes hakkai's tears fell.

" it's just what, love? tell me. " y/n said a soothing voice.

" y- you died... " hakkai said then cried louder.

upon hearing hakkai's word and dreams, y/n felt sad and bad as to why hakkai dreamed about that.

" but i didn't, right? you're talking to me right now and im holding you. " y/n said as she's trying to comfort the crying hakkai.

hakkai continued to cry then leaned his head on her shoulder then wrapped his arms around her.

" it felt real.... " hakkai said between his sobs.

y/n's began to water hearing her lover cry over a nightmare. no one would want to have a dream about their lover passing away or leaving them so it's normal.