08

" why did you kiss her? " yuzuha asked her brother.

hakkai's been on his knees for the past few minutes ever since the news were fast spread out the article.

BREAKING : Hakkai Shiba, the famous model was caught kissing a girl in front of a house! Click to see more...

" im asking you again, hakkai, why did you kiss her. " yuzuha asked sternly.

hakkai looked at yuzuha with nervous eyes. lips shaking to answer.

" i- i dont know- i dont really know! please dont beat me! i didn't mean it! " hakkai defends, almost crying.

yuzuha kneeled then pats hakkai's head. she sighed heavily and looked at hakkai then smirks.

" you like her, dont you? "yuzuha asked.

hakkai quickly shook his head as a no, pouting. yuzuha laughed then cups hakkai's face.

" you like her hakkai, im telling you, you literally talk to her in a span of almost 10 days or whatsoever but to hina, it took 10 years, hakkai, years. "

hakkai blinked his eyes multiple times then looked at his sister. face hinting a confuse mind.

" she got something special, i know, but, you're a famous model, hakkai, medias are all over around you and with this kind of scandal, media will now be tailing you wherever you are, even here! " yuzuha continuously said then stood up and signals hakkai to do the same thing too.

hakkai sat on a sofa then leaned his back, looking at the ceiling then sighs.

" what did she do to make you go home? "

" she slapped me really hard. " hakkai said shyly.

with that, yuzuha burst out laughing. not expecting the girl to hurt someone taller than her.

" deserve. but you need to see her and apologize, though, mitsuya said that she didn't came at the workplace since the other day. "

hakkai nods then went to his room. laying on his bed with his hand covering his eyes. it's been 2 days since that kissing incident happened and it still hunting hakkai's mind.

he picked up his phone then dials a number. he sits up on his bed waiting for the other line to answer his call.

" hello? "

" taka-chan? is y/n coming there now or later or she's going to stay at her house again today? "

" she did came, but she just gave me the sketchbook and want me to checks the design then she said that she'll visit her friend. " mitsuya explained.

hakkai stood with his head hang low, fiddling with his hand. mitsuya noticed the disappointment in hakkai's face so he pats hakkai's shoulder.

" you made a mistake and i think you should apologize to her and to your fans as well, tell them you did wrong. "

hakkai nods then sit on a chair that is near to mitsuya. mitsuya too, sits on his chair then rests his elbows on his table.

" so, how was it? " mitsuya started.

" how was what? "

" the kiss. "

hakkai grunts then facepalmed which makes mitsuya chuckled.

" im just kidding, but if you're going to date her, i'll support you, ayane supports you too, you know. "

" you told ayane? "

" that you like y/n? "

again, hakkai facepalmed and that makes mitsuya laugh even more.