11

" is y/n coming? " hakkai asked mitsuya.

" nope, she said that she's going to hang out with kairi, and it will be a surprise for her, haven't yuzuha told you that? " mitsuya said through the other line.

hakkai and mitsuya are talking through phone, with yuzuha listening to their conversation. when hakkai looked at yuzuha, yuzuha gave him a quick smile then explained why she hasn't told him yet.

" my mind is preoccupied with lots of brands and modeling agencies offering hakkai some projects, so i haven't told him. " yuzuha said.

hakkai nods in understanding his sister's reason.

" im about to say no because she's not coming, but knowing you're going to surprise, im hesitant. " hakkai said.

yuzuha smiled mischievously at what hakkai said then chuckles. the two heared mitsuya chuckled too in the other line.

" and yet, you're still denying that you dont like her- "

" it's because i dont like her, taka-chan, and yuzuha, stop tickling me. the two of you stop insisting that i have feelings for her, please.... " hakkai said, his voice fading out until the end of his sentence.

yuzuha just raised an eye brow, smirking.

" then what? you just like the idea of being around her? " yuzuha asked.

" yes- i- no!- i mean- ye- she's my friend and it's obvious that i just want her to be safe! " hakkai defended himself.

" are you sure? "

" ye- "

" you like her, hakkai, stop arguing this thing to us when it is obvious that you actually like her~ " mitsuya tease on the other line.

" mitsuya's right, hakkai. lets go, so that we can go home early. " yuzuha said then picks up her bag and keys.

hakkai pouted then told mitsuya that they're now on their way on their destination. of course, as a wonderful gentleman mitsuya is, he wished the sibling to be careful on their way.

" do you think y/n will like this? " hakkai asked the two, mitsuya and yuzuha.

" hakkai ' doesn't ' like y/n, yuzuha, he already said that multiple times. " mitsuya said moving his fingers " quotation mark ".

yuzuha shrugged her shoulders then looked at hakkai. hakkai examined the bracelet that he's planning to buy for y/n.

" she'll like it but she's not going to accept that, hakkai. " mitsuya said.

hakkai looked at him with a confuse look then blinks.

" why? " hakkai asked.

" fool, y/n is mitsuya's assistant, and they're friends so he knows what y/n will like or not. " yuzuha said crossing her arms.

realising what yuzuha has said, hakkai nodded then put the bracelet back on its place. standing straight, the three starts to walk away.

" what are going to buy anyway? we've been to jewelry shops. " yuzuha said, looking around.

" we're actually going to a bake shop, but hakkai seemed to be concerned on what to give her more than what we actually want to give her as her friends. "

hearing what mitsuya said, hakkai stopped on his tracks then his eyes widened. yuzuha and mitsuya realized hakkai's movement then starts to laugh.

" so she likes breads? " hakkai asked, eyes sparkling.