18 ~ Information

After discussing with the new recruits on what needed to be done, the sort of training everyone had to undergo, Steve whispered something into Natasha's ear. She nodded and he walked over to where you were. You were instructed not to participate based on what Thor had informed him.

"Thor spoke with me, said you'd like some help." Steve started to say when he caught up. Natasha took over the training session.

"I need to find an.. object." You said; pausing for a moment before saying the last word.

"Before I offer any of my help, I need to know what you're capable of. You could be capable of anything due to what I was told."

That's when you looked down with a smile before looking up at him. "He told you I've been around since the beginning of time, hasn't he.."

Steve nodded his head.

Looking away from him and at everyone who was training you started to speak. "I was happy... for a while. Protected the people I cared about. Helped my parents with battles that needed to be dealt with. Battles that weren't... Earth related. It was hard. For a child my age to do such things and to be obligated to help for my survival. Things changed throughout the years but some don't. There would always be chaos. There will always be suffering, loss, pain, guilt... battles to stop. People to safe. There is no stopping it. It's an endless circle. And I can just..... stop it all but there's a price I'd have to pay... there's always a price." You started to say.

"The dinosaur era was a ride. The caveman era was a disaster.." you added with a sigh. "There's going to be a day when she will come.. when I.." you paused. "When I.. will have to deal with that price. I'm not what everyone expects me to be. I'm not some— god.. like Thor or some immortal all mighty being. I can die and probably will die in the coming future but that future isn't now. But if you truly wish to see a majority of what I speak, I need an empty yet big area to reveal it to you." You finished and looked right at him.

"Follow me, this way." He said and started to bring you down a hallway; into an elevator that was heading to a sub-level area. An area that was able to withstand a great deal of power thrown its way. Ever since what happened before, everyone has taken precautions. He was curious more than more to know what you were speaking of; especially when you mentioned a 'her' and you having a price to pay in order to deal with them.

Entering the semi empty room, you made a metal chair with straps appear. Steve looked at it as if you were crazy. "Don't be alarmed. This is just to hold me. Everyone has limits right? Well, dealing with a great number of my power is one." You sighed and he nodded.

Walking over to the chair, you sat down and strapped yourself in. Taking a deep breath in, you glancing over at Steve. "I'm going to show you the beginning; what battles I've fought and part of what I am. Maybe it'll help with your wondering." You stated before leaning your head back. "Oh, and please don't touch me if something starts to happen. It's for your own safety." You added and he nodded; taking a few steps back.

(Play the song, Creation of Earth by Thomas Bergersen).