⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 11 ~ Extinction

"I'll take Natasha and Clint." Steve said as he suited up. "All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can." Tony said. "If Ultron's really building a body..." Steve started to say as Tony finished. "He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us." He looked at Steve. "Except Y/n. We have an advantage." Steve added. "An android designed by a robot." Tony muttered. "You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve said. "I'll drop Banner off at the tower." Fury told them.

"You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" He asked Tony. "She's all yours. Apparently." Tony replied. "What are you gonna do?" He asked Fury. "I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope." Fury states then leaves the home. "I'm gonna finish reflooring that sunroom as soon as I get back." Clint told his wife when he saw her face. "Yeah, then you'll find another part of the house to tear apart." She told him. "No. It's the last project. I promise." He told her and she nodded as they kissed. Everyone got in the jet not too long after and took off.

"So, this is it." Slevig said as he entered a dark cave like area that had one spot where the light entered and a pool of water was revealed. "The water of sight." He added and Thor then spoke. "In every realm, there's a reflection. If the water spirits accept me, I can return to my dream and find what I missed." He bent down at the water. "Men who enter that water, the legends don't end well." Slevig told Thor and Thor thought for a bit.

NEXUS Internet Hub
Oslo, Norway

"A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere, and as this is the center of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack." Tony spoke as he was typing through computers surrounded in a room filled with data towers. "How do you find it?" A woman who worked there asked him. "It's pretty simple. You bring a magnet." He told her before he started to sing lightly "oh, I'm decrypting nuclear codes and you don't want me to." He then pressed a few buttons and said afterwards "come and get me." In a low voice.

-

Thor was now in the water as he emerged up and stood there panting. His vision or dream as called it started to reoccur. Torches with fire were shown passing by as woman danced around in an area that seemed to be like a temple of a sort. Heimdall's voice could be heard telling Thor as he grabbed his throat "wake up." Thor then started to feel electricity flow through him. He grunted in pain as he felt it but didn't break contact with the dream. In the Vision he saw the scepter then Ultron before a beam of lightening shot upwards. "Thor." Slevig tried reaching out and the vision started to reveal the stones in the universe. "Extinction." Ultron's voice could be heard saying in the Vision then the Earth being destroyed by a nuclear missile. A golden fist was shown holding all of the stones after.

-

In the cradle, the body Ultron wanted to use was shown as Helen spoke as she attached a wire to the back of Ultron's head. "Cellular cohesion will take a few hours but we can initiate the conscious stream." You were told to stand near Ultron as he sat there. "We're uploading your cerebral matrix." Helen said as Wanda and Pietro appeared. They saw you and you lightly shook your head no at them to make them stay put on where they were and not act upon it. "Now." Cho added as a beeping sound could be heard.

Ultron looked slightly at the cradle as Wanda took a step forward. "I can read him." She said. "He's... dreaming." She added as Pietro watched her. You and him shared a look. "I wouldn't call them dreams." Helen said. "It's Ultron's base consciousness. Informational noise. Soon..." She added and Ultron butted in. "How soon? I'm not being pushy." Wanda walked forward and touched the glass of the cradle as Helen said "we're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem.." Helen's voice faded as Wanda used her abilities to take an insight on what he was thinking. She saw it and yelled in pain. Pietro quickly went over to her and held her.

Ultron stood up quickly when she did. Wanda could be heard releasing shaky breaths. "How could you?" She asked Ultron. "How could I What?" He questioned. "Y-you said that we would destroy the Avengers. Make a better world." She told him and Ultron placed a hand on your shoulder as he roughly moved you to stand beside him. The twins saw that you didn't like that. "It will be better." He told her. "When everyone is dead?" Wanda asked him and Pietro looked at him. "That is not.." Ultron started to say as he raised his voice. "The human race will have every opportunity to improve."

"And if they don't?" Pietro asked. You glanced over at Helen and worked your magic to disengage her connection that he placed on her when he used the scepter. "Ask Noah." Ultron told him and Helen looked around at what was in front of her without moving. "Your a mad man." Wanda spoke. "There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, god throws a stone at it. And believe me, he's winding up." Ultron told them and The twins were happy about it.

"We have to evolve. There's no room for, the weak." Ultron said as he touched the cradle. "How would you decide who's weak?" Pietro asked. "Oh life, life always decides." Ultron said. Noises started to be heard from the computers as Ultron stood up and said "There's incoming. The quinjet. We have to move." You went to walk when Cho spoke up. "That's not a problem." She then clicked a few buttons on the pad and Ultron figured it out when she paused the process from progressing. "Ugh." Ultron said and shot a laser to her. The twins sped off and you jumped on Ultron, pulling him back with you but he grabbed your hair and flung you in front of him.

Landing on the ground, you got back up and started to run towards him but he fired the laser towards you and you fell near Cho. "They'll understand. When they see they'll understand." Ultron muttered. "I just need a little more... time." He added and ripped off the wire that was in the back of his head. You saw him leaving with the cradle and the robots following. Coughing a little bit of blood was nothing for you apparently because you pushed it aside to help Helen. "Hey.. Helen." You said and she started to stir as you helped her sit up. "You're injured near your stomach." She announced and you shook your head. "I'll be fine." You said and started to heal her wounds, ignoring yours.

Outside Steve Rogers jumped over a bar and started to walk a rooftop, seeing the building from far as Clint and Natasha were in the jet. "Two minutes, stay close." Rogers told them as they flew up. After you were done healing her, you leaned up against the wall and closed your eyes for a minute. "No, no, no, don't do that." She told you and you opened up your eyes. "Okay.." You said softly as you placed a hand on your stomach. The pain was a lot and you took deep breaths as you kept going but after you were alright, she helped you stand.

Grunting could be heard from you but she stood by your side. "I'll heal in time." You mentioned and she nodded. Footsteps could be heard heading your direction and you stepped in front of Cho to shield her. When they entered, you sighed in relief; seeing Rogers. "Oh thank god.." you muttered. "Y/n, Dr. Cho." He said and went to you both. "I'm alright, but she's not that much." Cho told him and he placed a hand on your arm. "He's uploading himself into the body." Cho started to tell him.

"Where?" He asked and you closed your eyes to search. "The real power is inside the cradle." She added. "The gem, it's power, is uncontainable. You can't just, blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark." She also added. "First I have to find it." Steve told her and she said "go and take her with you. She can help." You caught glimpse of his current location and told Steve. "The truck. It's in the truck. The cradle." Cho insisted that she stayed behind and clear things up. "Lets go." Steve told you and you both ran out.