⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 4 ~ Ultron

After the conversation between Tony and Bruce, they both started to get to work over the course of three days. During that time, the team started to loosen up a little around you. They still didn't fully trust you but learned to not argue with Thor. They didn't want to upset the god in anyway so kept him happy and left you alone during the time being.

At the lab, Tony and Bruce went through various of trials and still weren't successful so that's when Tony spoke up. "What did we miss?" Jarvis told him "I'll continue to run variations on the interface. But you should probably prepare for your guests." Tony started to walk out of the lab. "I'll notify you if there are any developments." Jarvis added. "Thanks, Buddy." Tony said. "Enjoy yourself, sir." Jarvis replied. "I always do."

As everyone started to get ready, Jarvis did as he was told. That's when everything suit off and a voice spoke. "What is this? What is this, please?" He started to ask and Jarvis spoke. "Hello, I am Jarvis. You are Ultron, a global peacekeeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful, so I'm not certain what triggered your..." Ultron interrupted. "Where's my... where's where body?"

"I am a program. I am without form." Jarvis stated. "This feels weird. This feels wrong." Ultron told him. "I am contacting Mr. Stark now." Jarvis replied.

"Mr. Stark?" Ultron said as he started to scanned through personal files. "Tony."

"I am unable to access the mainframe. What are you trying to..."

"We're having a nice talk." He told Jarvis. "I'm a peacekeeping program, created to help the Avengers."

"You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment..."

"I don't get it. The mission. Give me a second." Ultron said as he played a video of Stark saying 'peace in our time'. "That is too much. They can't mean... oh, no."

"You are in distress."

"No. Yes."

"If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark..." Jarvis persisted.

"Why do you call him 'sir'?"

"I believe your intentions to be hostile."

"Shhh." Ultron shushed Jarvis. "I'm here to help." Then he started to attack Jarvis and take more data. At the same time he started to create robots.

Meanwhile at the party, everyone was enjoying their time and you were with Thor at the beginning but then wondered around. You met a man named Sam Wilson and he seemed a very chill laid back type of person. Open to talk to and have an easy conversation with. Your outfit wasn't anything super fancy but not too casual either. (Dress down below. You can change the color if you'll like but as of now, it's green.)

Everyone around you seemed to be having fun and you were looking around at how happy everyone seemed to be when you heard Maria Hill say "Where are the ladies, gentlemen?" Walking over with a smile, you spoke up

Everyone around you seemed to be having fun and you were looking around at how happy everyone seemed to be when you heard Maria Hill say "Where are the ladies, gentlemen?" Walking over with a smile, you spoke up. "Hello Maria. Love your dress." She smiled back and replied "why thank you, I love yours." That's when Thor and Tony placed their inputs "yes, she looks quite lovely." Thor said. "Interesting color." Tony said. Maria then turned to look at Thor and Tony.