⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 7 ~ Hulkbuster

Iron man flew straight towards the city as he spoke to Jarvis. "News or Footage. Keyword, 'Hulk'." That's when multiple tweets, emails and videos of the Hulk currently damaging the city popped up on his screen. He wasn't happy with what was going on. "Natasha, I could really use a lullaby." Tony spoke over the coms. Clint was currently with her and said "That's not gonna happen. Not for a while. The whole team is down. You got no back up here. Well, unless you'll like Y/n to tell you out. Thor said she had unthinkable powers."

"Send her my way. I'm calling in Veronica." He told Clint and Clint hummed back in response. "Can you get them to the jet on your own?" You asked Clint and he nodded his head. "Here." You told him and gave him the needles that contained the serum that could help them. "Give them each one when you get on board. It should help them stay stable for a moment." You told him and you were off. Able to pin point Tony's location, you flew quickly towards that direction. Just to catch up, you used super sonic speed and were flying next to him not a minute later. "I'm here." You told him. "Where's Banner?" You asked. "Destroying a city." Tony replied before asking "you can fly?" Scanning the area, you found Hulk and told Stark "I can do many other things than just fly Anthony."

Sirens wailed through the streets of the cit as Hulk was throwing things around; destroying city property where he felt like it. "We need back up!" The driver of a police cruiser yelled. They stopped abruptly when Hulk jumped on their car and ripped open the top of the cruiser. As you and Tony flew straight towards the city, one of Tony's machines started to fly ahead. By the looks of it, it was going to arrive first before you both.

The terrible idea the policemen did was to start shouting at Hulk. It only made him pissed off more than he already was and destroy their car; hurting them in the process. He was about to attack a policeman when Veronica stopped him by placing a shield around him. He didn't like it but he was trapped. The smart thing he did though was continuously punching the ground to get out from underneath. Worked seeing how he came from the other direction. His attention was pulled away when you and Tony landed, but Tony was wearing the hulk buster. You were wearing, was a grey top with long sleeves, a skirt that went halfway down your thighs, a scarf of a sort around your torso, a holster to hold your sword and long red boots. (Outfit below)

"You suit up wonderfully

"You suit up wonderfully." Tony told you before yelling out loud to everyone around. "All right, everybody, stand down!" His voice echoed the street as Hulk growled at him. "Will you listen to me?" Tony told Hulk. "That Little Witch is messing with your mind. You're stronger than her. You're smarter than her. You're Bruce Banner." He added and Hulk roared. "Right, right, right, done mention puny Banner." Tony remarked. Hulk then raised a car and threw it at him.

Tony caught it but fell backwards after Hulk punched it.  As Tony started to get up, he noticed you holding Hulk as you flew him backwards, then throwing him on the ground roughly. "Stay down." You gritted at him but he didn't listen and kicked you through a building. Tony saw and quickly flew, grabbed Hulk, slammed him to the ground and got pushed also. Hulk got up and started running towards Tony but you quickly got out and stood in front of Stark. Using your power, you lifted him up in mid air than threw him to the side. Tony used his laser on him. You flew over the building to see where Hulk was. Tony followed as well.

He got smacked then attacked from the back. "In the back? Dick move, Banner." Tony said as he used the broken hand to throw him off. You ran over to where they are and Tony saw the injury you had. "You good?@ He asked and you nodded. "Veronica, give me a hand." He asked his other AI. Hulk was getting up so you super jumped over and onto him. Using some of our powers and abilities, you held him down. "I don't know how long I can hold him here!" You yelled at Tony. He then threw you off of him and Tony caught you. Hulk stood up and started to charge. Tony wasn't done yet and by the time Hulk arrived, you used a power blast by slamming both of your hands together and sent Hulk back a few feet. "Done?!" You asked.

Tony hummed in response. Hulk shook his head and ran at you both again. "Okay, you're move." You told him and he grabbed hulk and slammed him to the ground. He started to say "go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep." But it didn't seem to be working seeing how Hulk was able to catch his hand. "Tony!" You yelled and he grabbed Hulks wrists as he flew up. You went to fly and caught up with them. "Okay, pal, we're gonna get you out of town." Tony said but Hulk has other plans and shifted. "Not that way? Not that way." He said and you grabbed them both. Lifting them both up into the air and away from the building, Hulk kept trying to get released from Stark's hold on his wrist.

Eventually he did and grabbed you, taking you with him. "Come on, Bruce! You gotta work with me." Tony said as he saw his actions. You told the lead and brought him slamming into the ground with you then throwing him off of you roughly to the side. You turned to your side and started to cough as well as grunt in pain. That's when Tony stepped up and pushed Banner on the ground then punched his face really hard. Hulk spat out a tooth and looked at Tony. "I'm sorry." Tony said softly. Hulk started to go for Tony and they fought head and head for a bit as you recovered.

You tasted blood and sighed for your broken lip. "Come on.." you muttered. Flying up, you scanned for two people. Banner and Tony. As soon as you did, you saw Hulk rip out the jet part of Tony's suit. "Damage report?" Tony asked and nothing answered as it was all static. "That's comprehensive. Show me something." He added and Hulk broke the next part that was coming towards Stark. Noticing Stark's condition, you snatched Hulk from Tony and went towards the building that was still under construction. You dropped hulk down it then super speed yourself straight to and on him and you both went down the building; destroying it in the process. Tony watched it all happen.

He was standing on the ground in his suit as he desperately waited for you both to come out of the area. He was going to rush in there when Hulk emerged roaring. He started to come back out of the Witch's mind game and look around at the scene. You couldn't risk that, so when you emerged, you ran towards Hulk from behind, placed him in a chokehold and used magic to make him go unconscious. Once he did, you fell back after letting go and released a breath. Tony did as well when he saw you both alive. He was the one to help get the both of you back on the jet.