⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 6 ~ Vibranium

The same area where the Avengers had fought Hydra and found you, was the same place where Ultron went to gather and create new recruits. "We'll move out right away." Ultron said as he walked towards the area he wanted to show them. You were still following him when you stopped near the edge. The twins weren't sure what was happening to you but stopped near you. "This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work." Ultron states as they see everything.

"All of these are..." Wanda started to say and Ultron finished "Me." He kept speaking as he flew towards the chains. "I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant. Disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads..." Pietro stopped him "Everyone's plan is not to kill them." That's when Ultron flew back towards them and you started to gain your sense back but didn't act like you did just for the sake of it. "And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture." He told Pietro.

"I don't see the big picture. I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it, every day." He told Ultron. "You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records." Ultron said and Pietro continued "their records are not the picture." - "Pietro" Wanda said but Ultron said "no, please." He wanted to hear more so the male twin continued. "We were 10 years old. Having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, and makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed, and the second shell hits. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble. Three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word."

"Stark." Wanda said as her eyes faintly glowed red. "We were trapped for two days." Pietro said and Wanda spoke. "Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, 'This will set it off.' We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." Pietro then added "I know what they are." Ultron looked at them before saying "I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. Not to mention y/n here but she was born with her powers. We will make it right." He stepped towards Wanda and you as he looked a Pietro. "You and I can hurt them." Then he looked at you both as he said "but you both, will tear them apart from the inside."

-

Back at the tower, Tony was analyzing something when both Hill and Rogers stepped out of the elevator. "He's all over the globe. Robotics lab, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place." She told him and he asked. "Fatalities?" That's when she answered. "Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and 'something too fast to see'." That's when Rogers say "Maximoffs. That makes sense he'd go to them. They have someone in common." That's when she clicked on the tablet. "Not anymore." She showed Rogers the screen of Strucker in a room dead.

"That's a negative. I answer to you." Clint was heard saying in the background while on the phone. "Yes ma'am." That's when Steve spotted him and said "Barton. Might have something." Clint tells the person on the phone "I gotta go." Before hanging up. "Who was that?" Steve asked. "Girlfriend." Clint told him. They entered the room where Tony, Natasha and Bruce were. Thor was there as well and Rogers handed him the tablet. "What's this?" Tony asked him.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Rogers said as Thor roughly passed the screen to Stark. "And He did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony said when he saw the screen. "This is a smoke screen." Nat said and added on "why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Rogers looked at Natasha "Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." He told her. "Yeah, I bet he... Yeah." She said as she discovered the file erased. "Everything we had on Strucker's been erased." Rogers then said "not everything."