⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 1 ~ Scepter

A view panned to reveal Loki's scepter standing upright as it was being hold on an object. Explosions and gunfire could be heard in the distance outside of the current building the scepter was in. The view pans out to now show two twins. A female and a male, brother and sister. A voice spoke out through a microphone that echoed the whole compound in a Sokovian accent.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack!"

Guards started running down the halls towards the armory as they then started to grab their weapons along the way.

"We are under attack!"

The scene changes into a vehicle driving through the woods. On top is shown Hawkeye firing his bow and arrows as Natasha is seen behind the wheel. Guards all around are both firing and taking fire. Multiple are being thrown to the ground as others take impact.

Maneuvering through the path, she also took down some guards in her path along with Clint. Iron man flew next to the vehicle for a moment as he fired at some, Thor jumped down on a nearby vehicle about to shoot the two assassins and took them out, along with the people on the tower high up, Steve grabbed and threw some as he was riding with his motorcycle, using his shield to take others down along the way and Hulk causing major destruction as he rained through.

They all met at a halfway point where more guards waited as they all lined up in a way that they all charged at the right moment. Once they landed back on the ground, they continued to fight as Iron man flew up higher and towards the building where the main source was. Tony then went straight into a barrier that had been set up and yelled. "Shit!"

"Language!" Steve said from his motorcycle. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield." They told him as they started to analyze the structure. "Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

Thor landed on top of a guard and started knocking down others with his hammer as he spoke. "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

Natasha ran through some area of gunfire as she casually threw a grenade to a nearby vehicle as she then ran up a small mounted area and knocked a guard down before rolling and taking down some more. " 'At long last' is last a little long, Boys." She said as she shot down a nearby guard.

Clint was taking cover behind a few trees as he took fire then gave it. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." He spoke as Tony then started to respond with "Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language' ?"

"I know." Steve sighed as he rode his motorcycle. Incoming was approaching quickly from in front of him as he took the quick moment to jump off of his cycle before flipping and throwing it hard at the enemy. He landed perfectly. "Just slipped out." He mentioned.

Hydra Research Base
Sokovia, Eastern Europe

Strucker walked up the steps in the compound as he said "Who gave the order to attack?" A room filled with machinery and computers were shown as he walked a couple of steps in. A computer analyst spoke up.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers. They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked." They told him.

Strucker looked at the professor that stood nearby him. "They have to be after the scepter." He told the man before looking back at the analyst. "Can we hold them?"

"They're the Avengers." The analyst said.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks." Strucker announced to everyone. "Concentrate Fire on the weak ones. A hit may make them close ranks." He then went over to the professor and talked in a lower voice "Everything we've accomplished... but we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough."

"Then let's show them what we've accomplished." The professor replied. "Send out the twins."

"It's too soon." Strucker replied.

"It's what they signed up for."

"My men can hold them." Strucker states before turning from him.

The scene changes to show more men running up the stairs, heading outside as others followed orders and started to deploy the rest of the tanks.

"Sir, the city is taking fire." Jarvis spoke through Tony's suit. Views of the guards shooting at Tony could be seen shooting at the city as well. "Well, we know Strucker's not gonna worry about civilian casualties." Tony said before adding "Send in the Iron Legion." As soon as he said that, his suits were released and send down towards the city. They landed and one started to speak.

"This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. We are here to help." People started to gather around as it repeated itself. "We wish to avoid collateral damage." A woman yelled "Costel!" To her son who ended up wondering off as she ran to him and grabbed him. "We will inform you when this current conflict is resolved." The robot spoke. "We are here to help."

A few people from the city started to yell out and throw objects at the robot as they said "Avengers, go home!"

"We will not yield!" Strucker could be heard speaking at his men. "The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags." He said as he walked back towards the professor then yelled. "No surrender!" His men then yelled back in unison "No surrender!"

That's when his men then dispersed and got their weapons as they readied themselves for an attack. Strucker turned to the man beside him as he said, "I am going to surrender. I'm also going to take Y/n with me. You delete everything. If we give the Avengers the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been..."

"The twins."

"They are not ready to take on..."

"No, no, I mean..." the man told him as he gestured to where they were standing before to now an empty spot. "The twins." The compound from outside was shown as it panned down to reveal a tunnel. Then a blur of one of the twins sped out towards battlefield.