. . . . chapter eighteen.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

SONG OF THE DAY :
easy - commodores

. . . . . .

chia's entire unit was very messy, as youngho noticed when he exited the bathroom. clothes were scattered along with crumpled ramen cups and beer bottles on her carpeted floor. the only conventionally eye-pleasing things inside her room were the facing shelves that contained nothing but dvds of arranged according to color.

"i really like your place," he said, tone unclear. "looks like your things are arranged . . . in a very abstract way."

"fuck you." she proceeded to pretend picking her things up. "why are you here anyway?"

"i haven't paid rent. haha."

she frowned.

"you're so dramatic for that. i first thought you were a drug lord not gonna lie."

"drug lord?" he put a hand to his chest, pouting. "how'd you even come up with that? i just don't have pocket money."

"do you not have that million john mayer guitar? sell it or something."

"it's in the states."

"you're a man in the streets kind of broke here in korea?"

"not exactly. i do have the money to pay. the thing is, he only accepts cash."

"you have no on-hand cash?" he shook his head at her question. "how do you pay?"

"credit card and e-money."

"but what do you do when you can't use card or wire money?"

"i just . . . you know, i ask my dad to send some."

she let out a suppressed snort, covering her mouth then looking away from the man to avoid looking too rude.

"what?"

"daddy's money."

"okay."

he just watched as she failed to bite down the chortle from something he didn't know the actual comedic factor of, wanting to smile at some point due to the 'happy contagion'.

"anyways," she changed the topic, voice still a little shaky. "why are you running that fast for an old man?"

"he was scary he had a pellet gun."

"pellet gun?"

"yeah but he has real guns at home. i only realized it wasn't real when he pointed at me from behind."

the pink-haired woman's eyes grew wider, worst case scenarios immediately filling her head. "what?"

"he used to hunt, i think. he has a big deer head and those long guns in his room."

"and you're involving me in this?! what if he shoots me?"

youngho only found her worry as knee-slapping comedy, having his time to enjoy hysteria.

chia glared. "don't laugh, i'm serious."

"you? he won't."

"how can you be so sure?"

"your article 525."

"shut up."

he shrugged, finding a good mirror to let him stare at himself. "i know he sleeps at 9pm because he snores really loud so i'll just leave here at that time and maybe stay at a motel."

she stood up, tugging on his hood to make him turn to her. "no. stay here . . . until you have money."

"so you wanna live with me?"

"i- i don't- i'm not enjoying any of this, okay?" she got defensive. "if he goes here with a gun i have no defense and you . . punch. you caused this."

the smirk that annoyed her to no ends with urges to scratch it out of his face was still there, prominent. "if you say so."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( ❑❑❑ )

he is fourteen he shouldve be reading this 😋

( U CAN DELETE THIS ISHAUSUAHSHAHSHAHSHAHSHAHAQHAHHA )