. . . . chapter twenty-nine.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

SONG OF THE DAY    :
friday - iu, jang yijeong

. . . . . .

"will you answer?"

after their small party with his friends who actually weren't that bad if you push away the fact that they made him look like nothing but a lovestruck fool (half-true maybe), and that ten had to be dragged out the unit for nearly fifteen minutes by both mark and kun after drinking too much whiskey, youngho and chia cleaned up bottles and snack wrappers on the floor.

surprisingly, she wasn't knockout drunk yet. her night's alcohol intake made her face extra red and her words slurred though.

and, since he was a little more sober, he did more of the work while she sat and watched him like some observant cat halfway through.

"huh?" another vague question was thrown to her that night. she was not having any of it.

"if i ask you out on a date?"

"okay."

that certainly wasn't the answer and tone youngho expected. he frowned, putting down one of the washed glasses he was wiping dry.

"you don't have to, you know. i'll be just fine. your choice."

"i want to, i promise," she said, defensive. "but let's not call it a date, yeah? it feels . . . very cringe tumblr love goals teenage years-y."

his prolonged confusion caused her to continue, "just 'time together' is fine to me."

"then are you free for time together on a thursday night?"

out of the blue, she laughed. it was louder than anyone's he's ever heard and it was terrifying. joker type of laugh.

"of course, of course. let me just . . . " she eventually passed out on the couch. "lie down."

"sleep on your side."

drowsy, chia still managed to answer, "i got it. haha."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( ❑❑❑ )