. . . . chapter nineteen.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

SONG OF THE DAY :
céline      -     gallant

. . . . . .

for the entire week, all chia planned was to have a chill sunday all alone with nothing to heavily do. 

she had prepared all the films she wanted to binge, made sure to wake up before the sun rises to both appreciate the view and post pictures of it on her story, ensured coziness in her rocking sofa chair with newly laundered blankets and pillows, and already ordered two large boxes of pepperoni pizza for herself on the way.

but youngho who began subtly arranging some areas disrupted. despite everything being a mess to keep track of certain stuff, letting him touch her stuff without her supervising gave a feeling of uneasiness. as a result, she joined him with cleaning like a forced teenager, her being in charge of floor and wall duties while he focused on the objects above.

the role let him discover her megabox of empty lighters each with oh-so significant values, all the sketchy covers and titles of her dvds, the journey of her bleached hair for the past eight years through picture frames, and other questionable things.

his eyes landed on a particular picture. one with four people including her with a pink bass guitar in hand.

"you were in a band?"

"yeah. 4567," she answered. "we met through tumblr. disbanded a few years ago though."

"why 4567?" 

"birth years." the woman began pointing to the four members and announcing the said years one by one.

he said, "you're '94? noo—"

the glare she displayed knowing what comes next pressured him to not continuing so he shifted his focus to the green-haired man who he assumed was the lead guitarist.

"this dude, he's familiar."

"dude's name is QIAN KUN. he does everything so he's everywhere. no surprise you know him." she slid her finger to the woman with the drums. "and that's MARILLYN YU. supporters always linked them together because they looked very close but apparently . . . both are very homo."

both leaned forward laughing.

after a few more light laughs about her band days, she grabbed the broom, turning away. "anyways."

"what about the guy with the mic?"

to his surprise, chia suddenly looked offended. she reacted as if they weren't just questioning with the same train of thought minutes ago.

"you're so nosy."

"i— i'm sorry? hey, don't leave."

( ❑❑❑ )

[ time skip : 11pm same day ]

after long minutes of him frowning over the inconvenience and her simply rolling her eyes and telling him, "either be contented or sleep on the floor," youngho sleeping in the couch too short for him was settled.

chia raised a brow. "how do i know you won't murder me in my sleep or something?"

"depends," he responded, sitting up. he rested his chin on his palm which was slightly covered by the long end of his sleeve. "are you into that kind of stuff?"

with wide eyes, she rushed to room's door behind her, closing and locking it at the speed of light. she rested her back on the door, suddenly feeling regret there and then. even in that position, she could hear a faint chuckle.

she questioned herself. why was her heart beating that fast? for such a corny response? nothing had given her such a rush since her last, memorable hit of nicotine.

jesus christ. is it because of my murder kin haha, that's a joke.

meanwhile, the brunette on the couch chuckled and went back to lying down, a slightly smug yet lovestruck smile spreading across his face.

"sleep well, chia!" he yelled, eyes already shut.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( ❑❑❑ )