. . . . chapter forty.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

SONG OF THE DAY  :
un village - baekhyun

. . . . . .

[ fast forward ]

while watching a weird '80s film tackling a musty man with cannibalistic urges, chia yawned, sprawled on the couch beside ever so focused youngho.

an idea came to her.

putting her flexibility to use, she exerted the energy of one leg to prop herself up from her position, then straddled his lap with a grin of mischief.

though youngho assisted by instinctively putting his hands on her waist, he only snickered, eyes still glued to the tv screen despite the noticed effort. clearly he was pretending. or at least she convinced herself he was.

"i'm watching."

she whined in response. "i'm bored!"

"bored? we're getting to the good part! he's finally—"

"is it more good than . . . "

intertwining her own fingers behind his neck, chia leaned in for a long, romantic kiss. he did not persist. in fact, within seconds, he'd closed his eyes and melted into it.

youngho was left breathless.

"oh. okay. okay."

all he had said about undivided attention towards the movie faded as he could not stop staring at her face crafted by the heavens, his lips still parted.

"take a picture, it'll last longer." both chortled hearing her classic quoting. it snapped him away from the trance.

she leaned in for the second time. instead of a lengthy one like before though, it was a peck short enough to create mutual longing.

to fill in the desire with slight adjustment, he aligned his soft lips with her neck, planting kisses that varied.

alas, the thing she feared the most.

containing laughter as he did it to retain the sensual energy sure was difficult. she didn't want to kill the pace. goosebumps all over her arms down to her legs rose. so much for not making it feel too obvious.

"i can't do this sorry."

when she pulled his head away and slid back to his side, he worried about the possibility of him doing something wrong. he pat her back to somehow make up for whatever it was, whispering affirmations.

ashamed, she admitted, "no! no don't be sorry. i'm enjoying! it's just— i— i'm ticklish there."

she was hearing herself. oh how she wanted to vomit. never in her life has she sounded so childish.

"cute." he smiled even wider than before. "here?"

although he had barely come in contact with her neck, chia already swatted his hand away as early defense, laughing.

"fuck off!" she yelled, smacking one of the throw pillows at him.

as mini compensation, youngho kissed her. one as deep as the first. the sole force had subconsciously made them lie down, him making sure he wasn't already crushing her who was too prettily focused below.

this time, he pulled away first. he did so to appreciate her dark brown eyes. and her glossy lips. and her red cheeks. everything, actually. she herself was captured by the lovingness in that moment.

he took the time to lean in with the correct amount of fragility. the air was getting more and more magical . . . 

only for his hand to find its way to her neck, it moving fast enough to trigger her tickle spot.

"seo youngho!"

the night faded away with them twisted on the couch finding out each other's pleasures and tickle spots.

the tv somehow turned off by itself too. maybe someone's ass touched the power button. well, not particularly an ass but.

[ omg this is the 'sexc chapter' i've been planning since last year huhur i held back a little but i loved writing do you think this is the end to my year-long writer's block ]

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( ❑❑❑ )