Chapter 1: LOCATION

Disclaimer: I own nothing of it—including the pictures, audio/video and characters. However, I do own the plot. And this story was not made for money—just for fun.

Warning: A bit out of character, and original characters included.

Audio titled: MELANCHOLIA

Chapter
1

LOCATION
(Little Town in Busan)

***

"Finally," Hyun Ho groaned, shoving his suitcase into the car and kicking it for good measure

The midday sun was high and bright, and the rare gusts of wind gave no real relief from the heat. "I am so fucking sick of this town. Besides, the receptionist kept glaring at me."

"We've been here for less than two weeks," Jung Hwa said, wholeheartedly unimpressed by her boyfriend's whining. "It's one of the fastest episodes we've ever wrapped up. And she keeps glaring at you because you kept sneaking food from the breakfast buffet when she specifically told you to not do that."

"Everyone else does it too," Hyun Ho argued, lifting the hem of his shirt to wipe his sweaty face with it. "What else is she going to do with the excess scrambled eggs, huh? It's not like she can serve those later! So take your judgmental eyebrows and go bother Jong Woo."

"No one should bother Jong Woo, Jong Woo is going to be busy editing the footage later and suffering a lot because of it," Jong Woo said, leaning out from his seat behind the wheel and looking back at Hyun Ho and Jung Hwa. "Also, we're going to stay at our next location for a lot longer than two weeks, I think. We got this episode done so quickly only because the script was a leftover from the previous season. So unless enough shit happens to fill up the episode, we'll be staying there for much longer."

"Thanks for cheering me up," Hyun Ho huffed, attempting a scowl but couldn't quite keep the grin off his face. "Anyway, our bags are in properly now. Camera equipment is also mostly in. Jong Woo, you got the paperwork done?"

"Of course," Jong Woo replied. "Jung Hwa even read through them earlier just in case. Everything is good and done. Psychic Trio is ready to go."

"I hate that name," Jung Hwa sighed, looking annoyed.

Psychic Trio, their very own paranormal investigation show that claimed to be just as real as any documentary—their show, their taxable job.

Joked into existence less than a week after graduation, Hyun Ho and Jong Woo had declared that they would take a year off before entering the job market, and exploring abandoned buildings all over the country seemed like a fun thing to do at the time.