6.Prophecy

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I was waiting on the bottom floor of the strange trap when the others started coming down one by one.

First I saw Rob and Preston come down together, then Mitch, and then... Well, I didn't know who he was, but he was adorable!

He had dark, tanned skin, messy black hair, and was about a foot shorter than everyone else. I felt my face get warm, "Who is he?" I thought, "he's so tiny and adorable, I want to hug him!"

He looked over in my direction and our eyes met, his eyes were beautiful, a dark brown that looked like chocolate. He started walking over to me, a shy smile on his face. I blushed even more as he started to talk.

"Um.. Hi, I'm Vikk." He said. I blushed and searched my brain for a clever reply. "Um.. Um.. What do I say?! What do I do?!"

'I'm L-lachlan" I replied. "Really?!" I thought "That's the best you can come up with?! You blew it!" He giggled and kept talking, but I wasn't paying much attention, the only thing I was focused on was his voice. He had an adorable accent from someplace I can't name, probably in the outskirts of Minecraftia, I zoned out until I heard the others open the door.

We all ran outside, happy that we were able to see the sun again. We were so happy that we didn't notice we were in an ice spikes biome...

"Erm... Guys?" Preston said after about a minute of being outside, "Does anybody realize that we're in a FREAKING ICE SPIKES BIOME?!"

We all stopped celebrating and turned around, it was true, we were in an ice spikes biome, and none of us had any idea of where we were. We all went silent.

Mitch spoke up first, "Well, we're gonna die...." He said calmly. I saw Jerome facepam, Preston go into a blind panic, Rob trying to calm him down, and Vikk go behind the building we were trapped in in the space of a few seconds. "Wait, that isn't right.." I thought, "Vikk going behind the building? Oh no!" I ran behind him and followed him behind the trap, and what we saw there was incredible.

We both looked at it in awe. It was chiseled stone, but not the kind you see everyday, this one had pictures of us carved into them. And it had some sorta story written below it. Vikk called the other over before we began reading.

"Hey guys! Look what we found!" He yelled. The others sprinted over and gasped, looking up at the grand wall of us, all of us wondering why we were carved in stone, as if we were heroes or something.

"Guys! Look what it says!" I gasped as I read the signs at the bottom, it said: The following is the prophecy of the fallen, a group of brave Minecraftians who teamed up and saved the world from the nefarious "Haxers". Together, The Keeper of time, The Spirit of Energy, The Bearer of Trust, The Voice of Command, The Bounty of Speed, and The Noble of Agility teamed up and saved the world, but at a price... In order to save the rest of Minecraftia they had to sacrifice themselves in order to defeat the Haxers and keep all at peace. It is rumored that the Haxers have managed to respawn, something that only happens once in a thousand years, and are planning to take over the world, but all hope is not lost. It it also said that the Fallen have returned too, but they don't remember who they are. We believe that they are you. Our team has been watching you for a while, and we believe that you are the fallen. The world is in your hands, good luck.

~~signed,
The Database

I couldn't believe it, none of us could. I mean C'mon! One day we we're all just normal people, and the next day we're told we're Minecraftia's only hope! It was too much to process. I looked up at the stone again. There was a picture of Mitch with a watch behind him, I guessed he was supposed to be time. A picture of Jerome with a lightning bolt behind him, probably symbolizing energy. Next were Rob and Lachlan, Rob with a picture of a minecraftian doing flips behind him and Preston with a picture of a fast moving minecart. They were probably Agility and Speed, and finally...

A picture of me and Vikk. Me with a speech bubble above my head, and Vikk with a picture of two Minecraftians shaking hands. We had Command and Trust. Wow... I couldn't believe it! I had the voice of command! And Vikk, woah he was the Bearer of Trust . Sounded like a pretty important role to play. I looked over at him, a joyful smile plastered on his face. He looked so happy. I just couldn't help but smile along with him!

As for the rest of them... Well, let's just say Mitch didn't look so happy, in fact, he was crying! We all went over to see what was wrong, but what we heard was even harder to believe than the prophecy.....