32. Haxers

Mist Lachlan's P.O.V.

I don't know what happened. I was just suddenly mist. I knew I shouldn't have left Vikk behind. Maybe this was punishment.

So I went back to get him. Long story short. I found him in a pit with someone in my body laughing evilly. I felt horrible.

So now I'm in the pit with him. He's been asking me lots of questions about my mist form, and honestly I didn't know how to answer them. Luckily I didn't have to...

... Because right when I was about to start talking Rob fell into the hole with us, along with a rabbit.

He landed on Vikk with a loud thud. I heard them both groan before they realized what had happened.

"Rob?" I asked in the whispery voice I now had. The rabbit he had was trying to frantically escape from the pit we were in. Although I could float out easily, I didn't want to leave Vikk again.

Rob groaned and got off of Vikk. He grabbed at his leg which I suppose got hurt really badly. The rabbit went over to comfort him.

"Huh? Vikk what are you doing here?" He asked, not really noticing that I was here too. Vikk just groaned.

"An evil me trapped him in here! Now I don't have a body!"

Rob looked up in surprise. "Lachlan?? Is that you?" He asked, "And did you say an evil you?!"

I nodded- well I tried to, I don't think the others saw it.

"Yeah.. It acted exactly like me to get Vikk to follow it.." I said sadly. I knew I was mad at Vikk but I would never do anything like that to him.

Rob's Rabbit twitched its nose and then jumped, as if it was startled by something. Suddenly the Evil Me was back.. Along with a friend.

I heard the muffled gasps of Rob and Vikk as they saw who it was. It was Preston, but not him at the same time. It had his body, but that was all they had in common.

I noticed the body of what used to be Preston was horribly injured. Especially the back of his head. It looked like that even if he could get his body back, he wouldn't be able to survive for long. Not with those injuries.

I guess Rob just realized that too, because he began to sob while keeping his eyes away from the former body of his boyfriend.

The Haxers had glowing eyes. The one in my body's was a deep red, and the one in Preston's body was a light blue color. Nonetheless, they still looked creepy.

"PRESTON! SNAP OUT OF IT" I heard a desperate Rob scream.

It was of no use. The Haxers stepped closer with evil grins plastered into their faces. They pulled out a splash potion of some kind and dangled it over our heads. We all knew it wasn't something good.

A feminine voice came from the Haxer in Preston's body. "Aw look what the trap caught. A bunch of useless Rodents!"

A deeper, manly  voice came from the Haxer in my body . "Yeah. I think the boss would kill these pests off if he were here." He said as he grabbed a spear. "Looks like we'll have to exterminate them ourselves."

I knew I wouldn't be hurt by that spear, but Rob and Vikk would. I hoped whatever that potion is isn't going to hurt them even more than the spear.

The Haxer in my body was about to jump in and probably kill the two of them, but the one in Preston's body stopped him.

"Wait, let's have some fun with these pests. I say we run a few tests on them first."

"What kinds of tests?!" Vikk questioned. I could tell by the state he was given that he was trying to read their minds.

The girl Haxer chuckled. "Well first of all. Let's see if you can survive this potion."

She dropped it. Instantly Vikk and Rob passed out. I began to feel hazy as well. I hoped they were alive. I hoped-

Suddenly I felt myself being pulled in by something, kind of like how a vacuum sucks up trash. My mist form was trapped in a clear container.

I was trapped.

The last thing I remember was the Haxers jumping down and picking up the limp bodies of my friends.

I had to save them.