8. The Kingdom

Lachlan's P.O.V.

We had been walking through the cold ice biome for about a week now, at least that's what Mitch told us. Honestly, I lost track after the second day. Nothing really happened. Just walking and walking, at least until Vikk fainted because he ran out of hunger. Now I'm carrying him on my back so he could conserve energy.

I looked back at the adorable sleeping Minecraftian. He had his arms around my neck and was drooling a little, but I didn't mind it, I liked him a lot.

Yeah, so it turns out that we both liked each other. So I guess we're a couple now? Maybe? I don't know, we've all been so busy trying to figure out what to do with our cool new powers and trying to find some other people that we never had a chance to talk. Now that Vikk's almost completely unconscious... Well, no chance of us talking now.

I looked at the others, they were all way ahead of me since they didn't have to carry their maybe boyfriend on their backs. They were all talking amongst each other. Preston and Rob were obviously walking together, and Mitch and Jerome were sorta walking next to each other, but at the same time they kept their distance. They've been acting really weird ever since we read the prophecy. Maybe they secretly were a couple? I had no clue. I couldn't read people's minds like Vikk could, so I was left guessing.

I decided to run a little to catch up with the others, being careful not to drop Vikk while I ran. I finally ran up to them and tried to keep the same pace as them. I heard Preston talking to Rob about some fabled kingdom that had stood for centuries, populated by people who had been alive for the same amount of time. I butted into the conversation. "Yeah right, like there's actually a kingdom full of eternal Minecraftians. How would they even live that long?"

They both looked at me. "Well, look who's talking, Mr. Voice of Command," Preston replied, "if you have the power to make me climb to the top of an ice spike against my will to see if I could see any other biomes, who says there can't be an entire kingdom of people who live forever?" I laughed a little, remembering how I accidentally made Preston climb to the top of that ice spike with my weird power. It was hilarious! I stopped laughing and began to talk again.

"Okay, okay. Point taken, but if there really is an eternal kingdom, how come nobody's ever found it?" I asked. "Well, maybe-" Rob started, but a cheery voice rang over his. "Hey strangers! What are you doing here?" It said. We all turned our heads and saw a small girl. She had headphones on over her light brown hair, and a white shirt on. Also, her eyes were yellow...

Now believe me, when I say yellow, I don't mean her eyes were brown with a hint of yellow in them, I mean they were completely yellow. Golden almost. We all liked dumbfounded as she ran over to us. When she reached us she started talking a hundred chunks a minute. It was insane! She asked questions like, "Who are you guys?" "Where did you come from?" And, "Is the guy on your back your boyfriend?" Wow, this kid had no boundaries.

When she finally stopped talking, we called over Mitch and Jerome and answered all her questions. She gasped when she heard we were the Fallen. She started to talk again, "OMG! You guys are the fallen?! Dad will be so happy to see you again, well both my dads! And my brother! Where have you guys gone?! Do you wanna come over to my place? It's not that far! We just need to walk a few chunks in that direction! It'll be so cool! C'mon, let's go!" She said as we grabbed Mitch and Jerome's arms. She started to drag them back the way we came when I spoke up.

"Woah woah woah! Wait a sec! We don't even know who you are, why should we follow you?" I asked. She looked confused for a second, "You guys know me," she said, "I'm Butter! Don't you remember me? You guys came to visit all the time when I was little! You have to know me!"

We all soon our heads in confusion. We had no idea who she was, or why she thought we knew her parents. We all started to walk away when Vikk started to mumble something.

"S-she's tell- telling the... The t-truth," He said sleepily, "G-go with.. with her"

I nodded my head. If Vikk said we should go, well that's all the proof I needed. He was the bearer of trust after all. He would know if she's telling the truth. I started to walk behind Butter. The other guys looked at me, a puzzled look on their faces. I mouthed "Vikk said so" and they followed without question. We walked in silence until we saw it.

A huge wall. With an even bigger castle behind it. We all gasped in awe. It was beautiful. Butter lead us to the entrance, where a mad looking teen was waiting for her.

"Butter!" He said, "What did I tell you about going out without telling anyone? Dad is gonna kill you!" "Well sorry bro," she replied, "but look who I found! Its the Fallen! They came back!" The boy shook his head, "Butter, what did I tell you? The Fallen have been dead ever since I was 7. I swear, for a nine year old, you get into way to much trouble. Now C'mon, let's get inside." He grabbed her arm and started to drag her inside.

"But Skyloxxx!" She whined, "You haven't even looked at them, it's really them this time! Even Fluffy is here!" The boy looked up at the mention of 'Fluffy' he gasped as he looked at us. He started making exited squealing noises as he pointed at us. "Fluffy, Benja, Cactus, Rob-a-dob-flob who can't get a job?! Even JagBattleDuty and... Hey, what happened to CheatStar?" He asked.

I assumed he was talking about Vikk, so I answered.. "Oh, he fainted from hunger," I said casually. He face palmed and started to talk. "Oh my gosh I'm an idiot! Dad will want to see you! And you all need food! Follow me inside! This is gonna be so cool! I can't wait to catch up with you guys!" He started to run inside along with her sister as we followed. I could tell that whatever was going to happen next, it would probably be the most insane thing yet.