Chapter 3

Wait, what?

My eyes widen and my mouth falls open.

This is worst than Mia getting to know that she was a princess.

(Now you know what I'm talking about)

"Shut up, I mean WTH, no scratch that, how?...no..What? are you serious?" I say, not able to understand what word to use.

She nods, "Yes, they are hour family," she says again and I look at all of him. That means my crush.

Noooo

"You too?" I ask my crush.

What was his name? Lion..no. Lemon..no li-li.LEO.Leo.

He nods. "Yes, I'm your cousin".

I think I just died at that moment.

My crush turned out to be my brother. I think I'll cry at any moment.

I look up at the sky.

Why God? Why you did this to me?

With me, everyone else is also seeing the sky in confusion.

I need ice cream, right now.

But wait, why are they here now?

Suddenly anger bubbles in my brain, my vision blurs with rage.

WHAT DO THEY WANT NOW?

" Where were you all these years, when I always craved for family love, for mother's love. When I was 5 I used to wait near a window for my family. But you abandoned me. You left me in an orphanage, I saw all children playing with their big brother or mother or father. I wanted my father to tuck me to bed. My mother preparing dresses for me, my brother to annoy me, to protect me. But what I got. Loneliness. At the age of 12, I'm here selling hot dogs. Taking care of children younger than me. After all the years of craving and love, why are you here now?" I lash out.

Britney is shocked. Of course. It's my 12 years of numbness at is coming out now. Suddenly I feel tired, emotional, and a lot of pain in my chest.

Both my big brothers have emotionless faces but my so-called parents and twin have shocked faces.

They thought that I'll hug them?

No, they need to understand what I went through. I do not doubt that they are my biological parents, I mean we resemble so much and don't go with the twin.

I mean we are like mirror.

"Darling, let us explain," My mom said.

"Not here, can we let's go to our orphanage," Britney says. They hesitate but then nod.

I was going to walk toward my truck when my big bro said.

"You are coming with us," he said in a very stern voice. I got scared for a minute.