Chapter 21

Last chapter was not Oliver-Mona moment, This chapter is.

Note: This chapter might be disturbing for many readers, I donot mean to harm someone's feelings. Please read it at your risk.

Besides this chapter was needed, it's a closure, you can't control feelings and don't ever surpress them because then you'll have nothing but regret.

Enjoy.

****

Third person's pov

"Hello everyone" A very delighted and excited Oliver greeted his family.

'Why he is so happy?' Mona thought

"Whowww, why is this quiet guy so cheerful today?" Sam teases Oliver, as an answer he gives him an angry stare.

"Haven't mom and dad told you, punk." He says, Sam scoffs and then rolls his eyes.

'Is punk new nickname for Sam?' Mona thinks.

Mona is a type of girl who over-thinks everything due to her innocence. Although she knows that they are speaking in English in front of her so that she doesn't feel left out.

"Come to the point, Oil" Sam again teases Oliver, to which he blissfully ignore.

"I'm happy today, because everyone is coming today." He says very happily.

Mona becomes happy.

'I will be able to talk to the new baby' she thinks.

But then her bright face suddenly becomes dull.

'Oh no, that means Leo and Matt will also come.'

This is her little secret, she needs to hide from everyone. She admits that she still has a crush on Leo and the fact that he has a twin who looks exactly like him doesn't help her either.

It's embarassing to say, but he is her first ever crush, although for every girl, their first crush is very special because during their crushing time they think of it as their first love, so it's Mona's first love even if it's just attraction due to his good looks but it's to early for her to realise that. She is still in her crushing phase.

Even though it hurts her as he is her cousin, he only sees her as her sister, but she knows she will overcome it, the most embarassing thing is that this is her first or one of the firsts, she lost her one of the first to her cousin.

She is small and innocent to have any kind of sexual thoughts about him. It's just, seeing his face makes her cheeks flush red, her heart flutter due to his beauty, although again she is small to think about that.

Again time will make it pass again. It's not wrong to have a crush on your cousin, you can't control your feelings and the fact that at that time she no idea that he is her cousin, gives her a benefit of doubt.

Oliver notices her dull yet a bit flushed face, ro which he frowns.

'She was happy just a minute ago' he thinks.

Mona is in her pre-teens so it's obvious that they will see some physical and mental changes in her.

Oliver is as wrong as he thinks, it might be her mood swings but it's time for her to see her first crush to which she isn't ready. But he will talk to her.

Yesterday was a bit emotional for him too, the fact that she thought that we'll leave her makes her dumb in his dictionary because even after his death he'll not leave her, they've been apart for a very long time and now it's time to make everything right.