Chapter 4

2k, people. Thank you for giving me so much love, well I don't think I deserve it. But yeah I will try my best to make this book interesting and funny.
Thank you once again.
Also, let me tell you that in this story you might find some parts creepy or weird, but this is my book, I've imagined what I want in it. So yeah don't give up on this book.
#notaromance
#family

P.s. - I still don't remember all the family members' names 😂😂, it will take me some time.
*****
Third person's pov

Mona thought that now she is complete, having a mother, father, two brothers, one cousin, and maybe one uncle and aunty.

Little she knew that there was a population waiting for her, her other 16 brothers.

It's a very big difficulty to love with one sibling be it older or younger. How will she react when she gets to know that she has 18 brothers in total.

'This would be so much fun' Deco thought.

He was over cloud nine to have his daughter.

Seeing her miserable, somewhere broke his heart. Mona has a big heart she forgave them. Deco loves his daughter so much, he can do anything for her.

Seeing her in a blue frock but seeing her body he wondered if the orphanage ever gave the children food.

Right now Mona, her mother, and Monday are going to her room to pack her things, as you know Monday is clingy to her and now he has got her twin, how can he let her go?

While the others complete the papers of adoption. Biological daughter or not, the minute she was sent to this orphanage, she was their daughter. So with a heavy heart, they need to adopt their own daughter.

Sounds weird, right?

But this was the truth, and if they want her, they need to do this.

Mature content ahead

"Fuck, yes baby, just like that, yess" a girl shouts and moans on Mona's bed as she cums on the guy's face.

The guy then pushes his dick into her moaning and panting heavily, unaware of their surroundings, they don't even care in who's room they are, as long as they satisfy their needs.

As the three reach Mona's room, laughing and smiling, happiness radiating from their faces and why not, they are finally complete. They hear a voice from inside.

"Oh babe, you are squezzing me so tight, you want this dick don't you?" The guy says thrusting in and out of her.

Mature content ends.

Amelia hears them, her eyes widen and she puts her both hands on Mona's and Monday's eyes.

Being the innocent one, Mona doesn't know what is happening but Monday knows what is happening as he has caught his elder brothers doing it.

Perks of living with horny people!

He always makes a face when he see them. But somewhere he knows that he also want to try it.

Afterall he wants to see that what's enjoyable in that, that his every brother do this kind of hard work.

Mona's pov

We are laughing and smiling, I'm feeling out of the world, like I got my universe and I think I did.

It always hurted me to see mother's loving their children, while I was there selling hot dogs with longing in my eyes.

Big brothers beating a guy as he flirted with his sister, while I was there watching and wondering about my imaginary brother.

Fathers caring their children on their shoulder, with love filled eyes, while I was there burning my hand almost crying at the immense pain.