Chapter 13

Just one click:

Three brother's obsession, to make her, their SISTER

Not a lover but SISTER.

Click here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/289492318-their-angel

If you want, I can also update, chapter 1.

Enjoy

****

Life has been crazy, and I mean it. It's been a week since I've started going to school.

I've been very busy in school that I was not able to spend time with my any brother.

I do have fun with my cousins in school.

Monday's friends are my friends too. Girls do envy me or let's just say corner me whenever they get a chance, but one brother is always with me.

I don't know, why feel like I'm surrounded by bodyguards.

But today I'm at home, as... IT'S SATURDAY!

Finally, I'm so happy that it's weekend.

After my great performance during our dinner, oldies grounded my younger brothers except for Monday. He did get a little scolding, but her was innocent. All the scolding went to my saint - like brothers.

Marco's words not mine.

Speaking of him, he and daddy are very busy nowadays, but they alwaysgive me a peck on my forehead, whenever they get time.

"Baby, dad wants to talk to you" Daddy says with his phone in his hand.

My eyes widen, with excitement.

"Good morning pa" I say excitedly.

"Good morning, baby. How are you?" He asks.

"I'm fine, although I was very tired with school, but I'm sooooo happy that it's weekend today." I say.

He laughs.

"That's good. Would you like to visit your old grandparents sometime?" He asks.

I nod vigorously.