Chapter 18

Alot of people asked me how can 14 year old be pregnant, this this as an example, although I didn't get the inspiration from here, you will get to know in facts and incorrect quotes part 2

Enjoy.

$$$$

Deco's pov

"So, let me get this straight, she went to you as mommy wanted to give you an offer in exchange you helped her" Mona says.

I pause.

I told her that father was a billionaire and competition was tough at that time, so Emily came with an 'offer' to help us in order we had to 'help' her.

"Yes" I say.

"What was the offer and the help?" She asks.

This nosy kid.

"That's for, when you grow up" i say with a tight smile.

She whines but eventually agrees.

"Ok, tell me what happened?" She asks.

Flashback

When we reach to see 'her'.

My breath hitches.

God, she's beautiful.

She's blonde, with grey eyes, she has pointed nose. She has curves at very right places.

I felt like I'm in...heaven.

"Hello lady, what do you want from us?" Dad asks in a very hard and stern tone.

"Revenge" she says, her eyes holding fire.

I like it. I smirk.

"What kind?" Dad asks, surprisingly he looks amused.

"I want to save my mother from him" She says.

Dad sighs.

"I'm not a fortune teller, that I will complete rest of your sentence lady, tell me the whole thing. Do you think I've time for all this?" He says.

She frowns.

Till now I'm a silent predator, watching my prey.

"I and my mother work their as his maid, but all he ever did was to torture us, never ever cared for us, he even raped my mother. I want to finish him and his entire empire, for that I want your help" she says her eyes blood shot, like she's controlling herself.

My heart feels a small tug.

Why am I feeling like this?

Dad sighs.

"How can we trust you? You can be their spy too" he says his hands behind his back.

Her eyes held fire and determination, I'm highly impressed, no one stood in front my dad like this.

She's something else. My eyes then start to roam around her body, as I zone out from their conversation.

She has curves in very right places. Something stirs in my body. I look down and my eyes widen. Mr penis is standing proud.

Not, in front of dad.

I try to close my eyes and think of something else.

Dad kissing mom.

The grossest thing ever.
How can a parent do that in front of their kids. I can't do that.

As I calm down, I open my eyes and my eyes land on Emily again.

Fuck...my body gets filled with goosebumps, my heart beating like I went on a race, my breathe uneven.

When her eyes meets mine.

I think I fainted at that moment.

She was made for me.

So, beautiful.

"If you think like that, you can ask your son to be with me always, I'm sure he'll keep an eyes on me" she says.

And I come out of my gutter mind.

Dad looks at me, his eyebrows rising, like he's asking me the question.

I quickly nod.

"I'll keep an eye on her" I say.

I'll keep my everything on and inside her.

Jesus, Mom and dad.

Relax..

Thank you.

Dad nods.

"Fine then, Deco keep an eyes on her, you can stay at the cottage across our mansion." He says and walks away leaving me with her.

I move toward her slowly, my heartbeat raising at every step.

"Hello" I was about to say more, but I was cut off by her lips.

I realised that..

SHE KISSED ME!

WTF!

but I'm enjoying. I put my hand behind her head and push her body more into me. My tongue tracing her lips slowly, i bite her lip, for her to gasp and then i will enter her mouth.

Butterflies are dancing in my stomach. This is so surreal but then she did something unexpected.

She..pushed me?

Her eyes filled with anger. Her arms crossed.

What? Is she bipolar?

"So, you're a pervert huh?" She says.

I frown.

Pervert..yeah, maybe for you.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You were eye-rapping me the whole time and now when I initiated the kiss, you kissed me back, you pervert" she says.

IS SHE CRAZY?

What did I got myself into?

"Now show me the cottage" she says in full attitude and walks away.

I raise one eyebrow.

I just gave my first kiss, ro this mental.

I then smirk. This will be fun. Just wait baby and see what this pervert will do.

****
This story is going to take more time than I thought.

I'm looking for someone, who can make covers for me...for free😁😁

Don't look at me like that.😅😅

Pls help me and DON'T GIVE UP ON MY STORY.

Love you all.