Chapter 11

"Wake up, babygirl" some one shake me. But I hide myself in the duvet.

"Wake up" I hear mommy's voice.

There is no option for me to sleep now.

I sigh.

I sit on my bed.

"Good morning, mommy" I say half sleepy.

"Good morning. Now come on, get up. Today is girl's day,so you and me are going out for a whole day" she says.

Now who half sleep goes away.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes,now hop out"

As I try to stand.

THUD!

I don't know why is my duvet angry on me. It always make me for it.

Mom giggles.

"Clumsy girl"

"Silly mummy".

That how we start our small but cute fight.

Third person's pov

Mona had a chance now to bond with her mother. She already missed 12 years of her love and care, now she wants to compensate all.

"Mommy, if you don't mind, can we both bath together and then wear same kind of dress?" She asks her mother.

She wanted to do this.

As a baby she doesn't remember it, but now she wants to make memories. Even if it's cliche, she still wants it.

Little she knew that Emily also wants the same. She wants to shower her love on her baby. Living with only boys is tough, but now she has her baby with her, she will do anything to keep her happy.

Emily smiles with loves filling her eyes, "sure". She says and both goes to washroom for a lovely bath.

Both are looking very beautiful

Both are looking very beautiful. Like angels have been descended on the earth.

"Shall we?" Emily asks.

Mona nods.

As they reach downstairs, Deco is reading newspaper and his sons are doing some work or eating breakfast.

As deco sees both the angels coming downstairs, he keeps his hand on his heart and jumps with a small 'Ahh'.

His eyes wide. As he sees his daughter, his heart is filled with warmth, like it's going to burst. But when he sees his sexy wife, his mini me stirs in his pants, his eyes show desire for her. Emily sees this and to tease him, she bites her lips sensually.

He fits his hand, he is controlling himself, not pounce on her and take her in front of their children.

They now have 19 children, but their love never decreased, they are major couple goals. Infact all their children are thankful to them for giving them a  perfect childhood, despite all his work and Mafia.