Your song - Chicago Fire + Swat

Here's what I think your song would be if you were dating the characters from Chicago fire and swat...

Chicago Fire:

Kelly Severide: Like I can by Sam Smith. Kelly is known to cheat and you were totally prepared for that. However the first night you met him was at a bar in the middle of Chicago with this song playing in the background. You believe it relates to you as it says "There maybe lovers who hold out their hands but, they'll never love you like I can" this shows that no one night stand could love Kelly as much as you

Matt Casey: Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Matt is a hopeless romantic and he knows it. However he loves you too much to let that show. He put this on in the background when he was making you dinner and it has just became your song. Your line is "well I found a woman stronger than anyone I know"

Joe Cruz: Volare by the Gypsy Kings. This isn't really a romantic song however over the years it has become your song. Joe loved this song and always played it on the way to your dates. After many many dates it became your first dance song.

Brian Zvonecek (Otis) - Rolling in the deep by Adele. You and Otis were madly in love. You had been together 3 years before he passed. His death hit you pretty hard. However he played this song on your last date together. Your line is "we could of had it all" as you could have lived a happy life together.

Blake Gallo - Bella Notte. Gallo seems like he has a little Italian in him. You keep telling him that however he doesn't believe it. One night you planned a big Italian date night for him and played this song. Ever since then it's been your song. Your line is "They have stars in their eyes" as Gallo always says your eyes are like the stars

Gabriella Dawson: Better Half of me by Tom Walker. You and Gabby we're together for 6 years before she left for Puerto Rico. You decided to do the long distance thing for 2 years until you decided to end it. You and Gabby were great together and you played this song driving her to the airport and every time you hear it, it reminds you of her. Your line is "6 years just ain't enough"

Leslie Shay: I kissed a girl by Katy Perry. We all know that Leslie shay would never touch a man. So when you met her you knew she was special. She had a feisty side to her which you loved. This was your favourite song so it became your song. Your line is "This was never the way I planned, not my intention"