Im so proud of you! <3

In honour of September being Suicide Prevention month I would like to make a chapter dedicated to every single one of you! You've all come so incredibly far and I am so proud of every single one of you! I can't stress how important each and every single one of you are to this world! Your all too important to leave yet!

I understand some people refer to themselves as a "Burden" but I cannot stress enough that you are NOT a "burden" if you are struggling and ask for help you are one of the strongest people I know! It takes courage and strength to ask for help! However if your not quite ready to ask for help yet then that's okay! But remember you were made especially for this world! We cannot loose you yet! We need you here! You've not finished your story yet! You still have so much to do! You need to meet your future partner and have beautiful kids with them! You then need to grow old with them! You need to get that promotion at work and climb to the top of the ranks!

I'm so so proud of every single one of you! Remember how loved you all are! Please reach out to someone you trust if you are feeling anything at all! Your all so special! I'm here if anyone needs to talk but I urge you! Ask for help! You are not weak for that! Your so strong! I honestly wish I could give you all a hug and tell you how proud I am of you for making it this far! Your all so special to me! You are all stars!

Remember!
YOU ARE WORTH IT! <3

Here's a hug! In case you need it! :)(Because who wouldn't want a hug from Tracy and Laroyce)

(Because who wouldn't want a hug from Tracy and Laroyce)