How Chicago Fire characters would act as your significant other!

Kelly Severide:
Kelly settled down after he met you, he would never ever look at another girl when out with you. 9 times out of 10 he's at work before you even wake up and he feels so guilty about that. To make up for it he sends you good morning texts every morning and explains that he would be no where without you. He showers you with love and never forgets the small things in your relationship.

Matt Casey:
Matt always listens, always. Whenever your having a bad day he would show up at your house with take - out in hand along with your favourite snacks and drinks and would refuse to leave until you fall asleep in his arms. Your younger siblings/nieces and nephews love him as he's amazing with kids. He treats your family like his own and would drop everything if they needed help.

Blake Gallo:
This boy has fallen head over heels for you and he makes sure to tell you that over and over again everyday. He always sits down with Ritter and Violet to tell them how amazing you are and all the things you've done for him. If he can't be with you during a hard time (if he's on shift) he will always send someone weather that be someone from the firehouse, one of your friends or god even his family members.

Christopher Herrmann:
You guys were high school sweethearts, you've raised kids together and it's almost like he falls in love with you more and more everyday. He couldn't believe his luck in high school when you agreed to date him. His face lights up when you look at him and he always compliments you. You guys have been through so much together and he always tells you how strong you are on a daily basis. Yes you bicker and argue sometimes but after you do he comes home with flowers and your favourite chocolates even if you were in the wrong.

Randall "Mouch" McHolland:
He took you to an ice cream parlour then for a walk on the beach for your first date, you've been together for years now and every year on the exact same date he takes you out on that very date. His gifts are always sentimental every year and he always picks up on the little things. Like if your craving something he will go out in the middle of the night just to get it for you.

Brian Cruz:
He's obviously very family oriented so the first chance he got he introduced you to them. They fell in love with you almost as quickly as he did. He showers you with gifts and when he was going through a rough patch with Leon you were by his side for all of it. You both struggled a lot during the time you've been together but it's only made you both a stronger couple. He makes sure you've eaten and drank every day even when he's on shift, he'll always send a text and if you reply with "no" he will send take out right to your door.

Brian "Otis" Zvonecek:
You were his first and only girlfriend, he spoiled you to say the least. He showered you with gifts even when there was no reason too. You saw something in him that most didn't. You saw his soft and caring side when others only saw his gullible side. You love the way his voice sounds so he often reads to you when and if you want him too. He always walks in front of you purposely to open any doors that cross your path.

Wallace Boden:
He doesn't talk about his home life much around the firehouse however when he met you, you were all he could talk about for weeks upon end. Mouch and Herrmann got all the details into your relationship. He comes home every night with your favourite flowers to show how much he appreciates you. He's often late for work because he stays home making your breakfast to make sure you at least eat 1 meal a day.

Gabriella Dawson:
With her being a paramedic she's very caring, whenever you even have a slight cold she will insist that you rest up and she will take care of you. She's an amazing cooker to say the least so every day that she's off shift she will shower you with a 3 course meal that's been waiting for you to get home from work. Shay heard all about your relationship and Gabby still talks about you guys when she visits shay's grave.

Stella Kidd:
She always checks in with you, she can tell when your sad or feeling down. She always finds a way to make you smile and makes sure you feel okay. She takes you out almost every chance she can and showers you with gifts. You worry about her being a firefighter so every time she leaves for work she leaves you a hand written note explaining how grateful she is to have you.

Leslie Shay:
She constantly jokes around with you and you joke around with her. She loves you with everything she has. Her favourite thing is teaching you everything you need to know about being a paramedic. She insists that at least one of your kids is going to be a paramedic. She named a star after you when she was drunk and it's been the highlight of your relationship.

Sylvie Brett:
She's very attached to you, she never wants to leave for work whenever your home and will start complaining if you haven't seen her in a few days. She loves you so much that Gabby is honestly fed up hearing your name.

"Authors Note!"
I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I love writing things like this! Let me know which show you would like me to do next and what characters you would like included! Thank you for reading!