You are enough! ❤️

As Mental Health Awareness Month comes to a close I wanted to make a chapter dedicated to Mental Health! I want you all to know that your enough and you were put on this planet for a reason! Your far too special to end it all! We all struggle at some point and I want you all to know that your most definitely not alone in this! If you feel like everything is falling apart, I urge you to reach out! To a parent, a teacher, a friend, anyone who you feel comfortable around! I promise you, your not alone!

I urge you all to check up on your friends! Even message them something small to check in and see if they're okay! You never know what someone else is going through and by lending them your time, could just save their life. People see Mental Health as a sign of weakness, which it is most certainly not! If you open up to anyone, you are the most strongest person I know! I know it's so difficult, but it could just save your life! If your not ready and still trying to work through it, then that's okay too!

We see through the world of Tv and Social Media, that some of our comfort characters struggle too! It's not just you! I can assure you! I want you all to know how proud I am of how far each and every single one of you have come! I want you all to know I'm here for you!

In case you haven't heard this recently. I love you and I'm so proud of you! ❤️

 I love you and I'm so proud of you! ❤️