Your song - Chicago PD + Med

Here is your song based on what Chicago PD or Med character your dating...

Chicago PD:

Jay Halstead: Can't help falling in love by Haley Reinhart. You and Jay met in the military, you both swerved on the same decision. You had both had your eyes on each other, however never made a big thing about it. It was your last day in the division and the team had thrown a party for you. When you walked in this song was playing. This was the night that you admitted your feelings for Jay and since then it's became your song. Your line is "I can't help falling in love with you"

Adam Ruzek: Mr Loverman by Ricky Montgomery. You and Adam had been doing long distance for 2 years now, you were in Scotland and he was in Chicago. You had been called out there to help with a firehouse, as you were one of the "white shirts" you missed him like crazy. Every time this song comes on it reminds you of him. Your line is "And I miss my Loverman"

Antonio Dawson: Out of my League by Fitz and the Tantrums. You were a Sargent running the 30th district, and he was a detective on the 21st. You met when he was transferred to your unit, you knew he was special. After a few months he initiated the first date and it's been smooth sailing since then. This song reminds you of your relationship. Your line is "You we're out of my league"

Kevin Atwater: September by James Arthur
You and Kev met 3 years ago, you were a Lawyer at one of the most popular firms in Chicago. Kevin came in looking for a lawyer to represent him in a court case and you got assigned to him. Your line is "I remember when I met you just before September"

Sean Roman - It's my Party by Lesley Gore. You and Sean dated for about a year before you caught him in bed with another woman. You thought he was the one for you however he turned out to be a jerk. This song helped you through the breakup, your line is " Oh what a perfect surprise, Judy's wearing his ring"

Hayley Upton - September Song by J.P Cooper. You and Hayley met when you were 20, you were both in the police academy. You and her both fooled around when you were in there until you finally settled down. Years later you got placed in the same district, you both realised that you had feeling for each other and have been together for the past 4 years. You don't know why but this song reminds you of her. Your line is "Our love is as strong as a lion"

Kim Burgess - Dancing on my Own by Callum Scott. You had fallen head over heels for Kim however she never noticed. She was your partner but she only saw you as that. She had been with another chick for years now and she made that very clear. This song helps you get through that. Your line is "And I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her"

Chicago Med:

Will Halstead - Say you won't let go by James Arthur. You struggle with PTSD due to a trauma you suffered a year ago. Will stayed will you through it all, he never left your side. However one night it got really bad and he held on to your hand to make you feel safe. This song was playing in the background and every time you hear it, it makes you feel safe. Your line is "Say you won't let go"

Ethan Choi - 18 by One Direction. You met Ethan when you were 18. You and him both went to the same college( that both of you didn't last long in) you instantly fell for him and he fell for you. A few years later you are married and this was your first dance song. Your line is "and I have loved you since we were 18"

Connor Rhodes - Best Thing I ever had by Beyoncé. You and Connor dated for the years that he was at Chicago med, you were a OBGYN doctor and worked with him on a trauma. It was smooth sailing since then, until he decided to leave. You acted like you weren't bothered when really you were falling apart. So much so that you studied hard and you got offered his old job. 5 years on and your thriving, until he decides to come back. Your line is "What goes around comes back around" 

Natalie Manning - Dandelions by Ruth B. You and Natalie met one day in a florist shop. You were looking at the Dandelions when she caught your eye. Somehow you managed to find her Instagram and you arranged a date. On the first date she showed up with Dandelions. You knew from that moment on that she was the one. 5 years on and your getting married to her. She picked this song to be your first dance song. Your line is "Cuz I'm in a field of dandelions"

Sarah Reece - Happiest Year by Jaymes Young. You and Sarah had dated for a year when she quit her job. She wanted to move to LA but you couldn't leave Chicago, you had the best year of your life with her and she knew that. This song always reminds you of her. Your line is "Thank you for the happiest year of my life"

*Authors Note*
I really enjoyed making these! I could make chapters based on some of the stories! I really like Connor's one! And could make a really good story on that one! Anyway I hope you like it! ❤️