~Chapter 29~

I decided to go undercover while waiting for Jackson and Areum at the study hall entrance.
Tae also hid somewhere, without being undercover, a bit further away behind a bookshelf, but he was still able to see what was going to happen. The place where I stood was a bit closer to the entrance and more risky. Fortunately my undercover was so brilliant, that not even my close friends would recognize me. It consisted literally just of glasses I never wore before, a quite realistic wig, which I borrowed from Eunha and an outfit from her which is not my style at all and everyone knows that I'd never wear something like that, because it simply doesn't look good on me.

I acted like I was reading a book while leaning against a wall, when I noticed Jackson walking to our meeting spot, looking around and smiling to himself creepily.

Now I kinda feel bad for setting areum up with a dangerous man like that.

Is it really worth it?

Areum arrived as well and started looking around for her boyfriend. Her eyes met Jackson's for a short time, but then looked away quickly. I was pretty sure, that she was scared of him.

She took her phone and I guessed that she texted Tae to come to the entrance quickly.

But like I expected, Jackson started walking towards her. Areum is totally his type.

„Hey pretty" he said and grinned, acting all flirty.

Areum didn't look up from her phone and just said „I have a boyfriend!"

„But I bet he isn't as good looking as me"

She then finally looked up and chuckled the way she always does when she's annoyed, which I heard way too often before.

„you don't even come close to looking better than his feet." she said, which was a very bold move and my jaw dropped.

damn go girl

I realized that it felt better to see Jackson getting roasted than being in a happy relationship.

He crossed his arms and continued to grin.
„I love stubborn women like you"

„Please leave you creep! My boyfriend will come any moment and beat you up."

I looked to where Tae hid and noticed him looking really unsure about trying to beat Jackson up.

There were barely any people around us, so no one really noticed what was happening here.

Jackson grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer towards him. She tried to fight back, but couldn't.

Yeah no, I can't watch this anymore

I started walking towards the scene that was happening in front of me without thinking.

Tae also wanted to help, but I reacted a bit quicker, so he didn't move from his spot.

„Hey! Stop!" I yelled and tried making my voice sound deeper, so there was no chance that Jackson or Areum would recognize me.

Jackson looked at me amused without loosing his grip around areum's wrist. „what's a random chick like you gonna do about it?"

fuck that guy and everything he did to me

was the last thing I thought before punching his face. The punch was quite strong, since he just got a taste of my built up anger and disgust towards him.