~Chapter 26~

Here I was...

standing extremely close in front of Taehyung. I literally felt his hot breath on my face.

Fuck

Taehyung:"I want you"

Me:"No you want Areum."
Taehyung:"Y/N please stop it. Do you really hate me this much."

I luckily was still stable enough to now what's right and what's wrong. I sure was drunk AF, but in such a serious situation I kinda came back to my senses.

Me:"No. It's worse."
Taehyung:"What?" he sounded shocked at my response.
Me:"I like you too."

Nevermind I lost myself at this point.

Taehyung:"Then we can be together." he said excited.
Me:"It's not that easy Taehyung." I looked down to my feet and sighed. „You firstly would have to break up with Areum and Jungkook...I can't break his heart already..."

I looked Taehyung deeply in to his eyes. „but most important...we should remember what happened and talk about it when we're sober."
Taehyung:"But I really mean it. I like you, no I love you Y/N." he sounded desperate.

Me:"You know what?"

Like I already said...I wasn't able too feel myself anymore.

I leaned in to his face and whispered „Fuck it"

I grabbed his face and kissed him.

Finally

~

?:"Y/N!
?:"Y/N wake up!

I opened my eyes too see Eunha's face in front of me. It startled me a bit, but I was used to it because Eunha literally always does this when we have sleepovers.

Me:"What's up Eunha?" I tried to sit up, but then immediately laid back down because my head started to hurt terribly. „Why does my head feel so heavy?"
Eunha:"Because of the in total 8 beers you drunk duh?"
Me:"Oh, I guess I only remember things until after 6 beers lol."

Eunha:"Well...we're alone right now, just so you know." she handed me my phone.
Me:"Alright?"

I unlocked my phone and saw that I still had my camera roll open and there was a video on it which wasn't on my phone yesterday.

Before I could watch it Eunha stopped me.
Eunha:"Don't die while watching it please."
Me:"Huh? why?"
Eunha:"Just so you know beforehand, he doesn't remember anything and he didn't see the Video."
Me:"Who's he?"
Eunha:"Just watch it."

I clicked on the play button.

Oh I was the one taking the Video.

And there's Taehyung

Me:"I'm really sorry." I smiled at him.
Taehyung:"I'm sorry too." he smiled back at me. „Really sorry."
Me:"Yes me too." he started looking at me weirdly. „Is something on my face?"
Taehyung:"No, I just feel weird." he held his stomach.
Me:"if you're gonna puke, please go to the bathroom."
Taehyung:"No no, it's not that kind of weird feeling. It actually feels nice."
Me:"huh?"

What the frick happened? It seems like I wanted to film how we apologize to each other but my dumbass forgot to stop recording.

I continued watching the Video and was shocked. He confessed to me and I confessed to him?

Oh wow we actually kissed?

After I pulled away from the kiss I looked at him once again and-