~Chapter 05~

After 10000000000000 years a new Chapter~
I hope you like it:D

Btw. Whenever you see an ~ in the story, it means time skip^^
——————————

I walked next to Jungkook. Eunha walked next to Jimin. V followed us awkwardly from behind.

After 10 minutes we were finally in the city.

Jungkook:"Y/N, i haven't asked you about your roommate"
Me:"Oh" please not.
Jungkook:"Is it a girl or a boy?"
Me:"A boy" i sighed.
Jungkook:"What's his name?"
The question that scared me the most, i waited for a moment until i decided to answer.

Me:"His name is-„
Eunha:"OMG!" she yelled and we all looked at her.
Jimin:"What?"
Eunha:"I just saw the cutest dress ever" she squealed and pointed at a cute blue dress.
I chuckled and the boys looked at her as if she would be crazy.

Eunha:"I want to buy this dress so bad, Y/N please come with me in the store" she begged.
Me:"If you really want t-„
Jimin:"I'll come with you" he cut me off.

He grabbed her hand and they both went inside the store.

Me:"So cute" I smiled to myself.

Jungkook:"Want to go in a store with me too?" he grabbed my hand and my heart started beating like crazy once again.
I just nodded nervously and he chuckled.
Jungkook:"In which one would you like to go?" I pointed at a store with dance clothes.
Jungkook:"The one with dance clothes?" he asked me and I nodded.

He started walking towards the store with me following him, still holding hands.

Then I remembered something and looked behind me. I saw V sitting on a bench close to the store alone. He was looking at his phone, probably texting his girlfriend.

Jungkook and me walked outside the store after finishing buying clothes. Jungkook next to me was holding a bag in his hands.
He bought himself some nice trainers and for me a cute shirt, which i saw in the store and he desperately wanted to buy it for me.

We saw Eunha and Jimin with many bags in their hands, sitting on the bench next to V.

I looked at my watch and saw that we still have 40 minutes left to walk around in the city.

~

I looked around, until I saw a Videogame which i always wanted. It's a Game where you have to dance.
I started running towards the store, with the Videogame inside, because i saw that there was just one of the said Videogame, left.

But i didn't notice that someone else was running towards the store as well.
I walked inside the store and wanted to take the Videogame out of the shelf, but another person was faster.

I looked at the person and my eyes widened.

Me:"V?!"
V:"What? I was faster!" he said annoyed and walked towards the cashier. I saw how V looked at the Videogame cover. Suddenly his eyes grew wide and he stopped walking.
V:"Why is this Game so freaking expensive?!" he yelled and all the people in the store looked at him.

I chuckled and walked towards him. I took the Videogame from him and looked at the price. 120$? Isn't even that expensive for me. V just stared at my unsurprised expression and I gave him the Game while smirking at him.

Me:"Still want to have it?" He glared at me and I chuckled again.
V:"As if you would have enough money to buy it" he scoffed.
Me:"I have" I smiled innocently at him and took the Videogame out of his hands.
„Thank you" I said and walked towards the cashier to buy it.

V:"Wait!" I heard him yelling from behind.
I turned around and saw him walking towards me.
Me:"Is something wrong?"
V:"I just have 60$ with me and I really want this Videogame"
Me:"Poor you" I turned around and continued walking.
V:"I wasn't finished with talking!" he yelled again.
Me:"Do you want to continue to talk about the fact, that you don't have enough money with you?" I rolled my eyes, still walking.
V:"No"
Me:"Then what is it?"
V:"I could pay a part of the Videogame and then we can share it"
Me:"Why? I have the money to buy the whole Videogame for myself"

V:"Please"
Me:"No"

I was now in front of the cashier to pay for the Videogame.
V:"I will try to be less rude" he interrupted me and held my wrist, to stop me from giving the cashier my money.
Me:"Just try?" he nodded and I sighed.

Me:"Alright, give the cashier your money"
V didn't hesitate to take out his money and gave it to the cashier. I did the same and then we both walked outside the store. V wanted to hold the bag with the Videogame inside, so i gave it to him.

Eunha:"What took you guys so long?" she asked us.
Me:"It's a short story, but i don't feel like telling you"
V:"I don't either"

Jungkook walked towards me and grabbed my hand to hold it.

Jimin looked at his watch. „We should head back to school, we just have 20 minutes left"
We all agreed and walked back.

I remembered that I left my dancing clothes in my room, so i went to my room to get them.

I felt like someone was following me, so i turned around to see V.

Me:"Have you left your Dancing clothes in the room as well?" I yelled.
V:"No, I need to bring the Videogame to our room, so no one steals it" he said, holding the Videogame close to his chest.
I just laughed at him and nodded.

~

Eunha:"Why don't you wear the clothes that Jungkook bought for you?" She asked me after i changed into my dancing clothes.
Me:"Oh" I facepalmed myself „he still has the bag and i forgot about it"
Eunha:"You can still wear it tomorrow"
Me:"You're right"

Eunha and me walked outside the girls changing room and walked towards our new danceroom.

We heard loud music playing from the danceroom and many girls were standing in front of the window, to watch what was going on inside.

We pushed trough the crowd of girls and towards the door.

Eunha was in front of me and opened the door to get inside. Her eyes widened at the sight in front of her. I looked confused at her and then at what she was looking at.