~Chapter 12~

Unedited~
——————-

Me:"Why did you need the name of my Ex?" I asked him.
He sat down on his bed.
Taehyung:"I told the teacher that my name is Jackson Wang"
Me:"Why? You know that if he finds out you lied, you're going to be in trouble"
Taehyung:"I know, but for the moment he doesn't now, so it's fine to me"

Me:"Alright, weirdo" I whispered the last word.
Taehyung:"What did you say?"
Me:"Nothing important" I chuckled.

~

Eunha:"You guys don't believe me what happened between Jimin and me" she said excited.
Jisoo and me looked at her with wide eyes.
Eunha:"Wait, not what you think" She said to us. „You both always think so dirty" She sighed and flicked both of our foreheads.

Jisoo and me:"We didn't think dirty" We tried to deny it.
Eunha:"You sure didn't" she laughed.

Me:"Tell us already"
Eunha:"Okay, so yesterday when we both walked back to our room, he asked me if I have a boyfriend"
Jisoo:"Omg he probably wants to be your boyfriend" She said with a squeaky voice, which made Eunha and me laugh.

Eunha:"You guys already know that I don't have one, so I said no to his question. After my answer he smiled cutely at me. Then he asked me if it's fine if we would hold hands."
Jisoo:"Haven't you already held hands before?"
Eunha:"Uhm yeah, but it was different"
Me:"Alright" I laughed „you're happy about it and that's good enough. But you two do be acting like children." I laughed and Eunha hit my shoulder slightly.

Eunha:"Y/N how are things going with Jungkook?"
Me:"I haven't seen him in a while now" I said disappointed.
Jisoo:"Aww poor little girl" She hugged me. „I can't relate to both of you" Jisoo laughed.

Eunha:"Be happy about it, with this you have less drama"
Me:"But we didn't have any drama yet?"
Eunha:"Yes, yet, but I see it already coming"
Jisoo:"She's right and we still have the problem with your Ex Y/N."
Eunha:"And that's exactly why V is still sitting with us." she looked at him annoyed.
Me:"I'm sorry, but he wants to protect me and his girlfriend is busy once again."

Eunha:"Why do you want to protect Y/N so desperately?"
Taehyung:"Because we're friends? Like I've said before and do you really want to always argue with me when I'm around you guys? I mean, imagine Jackson breaking into our room, I don't want that to happen."
Me:"It's okay now, lets continue talking about other stuff"
Jisoo:"Can it be Stuff that doesn't have anything to do with Jimin or Jungkook? Because that's the only thing we're talking about recently"
Taehyung:"I agree with her"

Eunha rolled her eyes.
Me:"Alright, then should we talk about this delicious pizza I'm eating right now?" I took a bite of it.

Taehyung took a piece of my Pizza and started eating it.
Me:"Hey!!!" I yelled at him.
Taehyung:"Now we can talk about it, I think it's a very good Pizza"

Eunha and Jisoo also took a piece of MY Pizza and laughed at my face.
Me:"You guys are too much" I pouted.

Me:"I'm going to the restroom" I stood up and walked towards the restroom.

~

I was on my way back to the others.

?:"Hi cutie" Someone said from behind me.
Really? Why exactly now? I rolled my eyes and turned around.

Me:"What do you want?"
Jackson:"You" he winked at me.
I ignored him and continued to walk towards my friends table.

He stopped me and held my wrist.
Me:"Let go of me" I yelled and everyone around us looked at us.

Taehyung P.O.V

?:"Let go of me" I heard a girl yell. I immediately recognized to whom this voice belongs to and looked to where the voice came from.

I saw Y/N and a boy. He was holding Y/N's wrist and she looked at him, terrified.

I immediately got up and walked towards him.

Y/N P.O.V

Jackson:"Why are you being so loud baby? You make all the people around us look at us"
He started to lean closer to my face.

Taehyung:"Hey!! Don't touch her!!" he yelled and walked towards us.
Jackson:"Why? Who are you? Her Boyfriend?"
Me:"N-„
Taehyung:"Yes I am! So don't touch her you creep!" Jackson let go of my wrist and chuckled.
Jackson:"Y/N did you already f*ck this dude? But you never wanted to do it with me? He's not even better looking than me"
My eyes widened at his words.

Taehyung:"Shut up!" He said, took my hand and walked away from him.
Jackson:"So it is true." he yelled at us.

Taehyung:"Don't listen to him"
I nodded and tried to call Eunha. I told her that we went back to our room already and what happened.

~

Me:"He's such an as*hole"
Taehyung:"I agree with you" He sighed and looked at his phone. „Areum wants to see me, I'm going out for a while"
Me:"Alright, bye Taehyung and thank you for today"
Taehyung:"You're always welcome silly girl" he patted my head and went out.

I sighed and looked at my phone.
Jungkook texted me.

Me:"He wants to see me?" I jumped around happily.

I got ready and went to the meeting place.

~

I saw Jungkook sitting at a table. He was playing games on his phone.

Me:"Hii Jungkook" I waved at him and he looked up.
Jungkook:"Oh you're here already?" He smiled at me, which made my heart beat faster.
Me:"We haven't seen each other for a while now" I said trying not to sound weird.
Jungkook:"I know and that's why I texted you" I blushed.

Me:"How are things going with your choreography?"
Jungkook:"Good" he smiled at me „It isn't as difficult as I thought it would be"
Me:"I'm happy to hear that"
Jungkook:"And for you? Is it difficult for you to be in a Team with Tae?"
Me:"No, he's actually pretty kind" I smiled while thinking of him and how he protected me.
Jungkook:"Really? That's nice"

Silence

How awkward

Jungkook:"Oh look there is Tae and his girlfriend" I looked to where he was looking and saw them enter the Cafè.

They were holding hands.

I looked at Jungkook and saw him waving at them.