~Chapter 14~

unedited~
———————-

Mr.Bottles:"So you five are in a group?"
We all nodded our heads.
Hoseok:"Heyy, you forgot about me" he came towards us.

Mr.Bottles looked at all of us, but when his eyes landed on Taehyung, he stared at him for a while. I saw how Taehyung was holding in his breath, he was nervous. But then Mr.Bottles looked at the other students and walked away.

Me:"Well that was close once again" I sighed.
Jungkook:"What do you mean with that? Did something happen before?"
Taehyung shook his head:"It's nothing, let's choose a song"

We all agreed with him and chose to learn the choreography to the song Look from GOT7. We all liked this Song and the choreography to the Song was nice as well.

Mr.Bottles went to tell the other teachers, that they should bring their classes and watch our performance.

After practicing the dance for hours, it was time for us to perform it.

A lot of students were standing in our classroom.

Me:"Eunha"
Eunha:"Yeah?"
Me:"Don't you feel nervous?"
Eunha:"No, why should I feel nervous?"
Me:"So many people will watch us perform our dance."
Eunha:"It doesn't bother me, I think it's nice to have such a big audience."
Me:"But what if we make any mistake?"

?:"Babeeeee" A girl yelled.

And this girl was Areum.

I sighed. Her high voice is such a pain for my ears.

Taehyung:"Cutieee" Areum ran towards him and gave him a hug.
Areum:"I missed you so much"
Taehyung:"I missed you too" He kissed her forehead.

I looked away because I felt sick watching them. I don't know why, but Areum kinda pissed me off.

Eunha:"Is everything okay? You seem annoyed."
Me:"No, I'm just nervous, not annoyed" I laughed weirdly.
Eunha:"I don't believe you" she laughed „I know you Y/N, what's wrong?"
Me:"Doesn't it bother you that Taehyung and his clingy girlfriend are always so lovey dovey in public?" Eunha widened her eyes at what I said.

Eunha:"Oh no Y/N" She looked at me with a concerned look.
Me:"What?"
Eunha:"You're jealous"
Me:"What me?" I started laughing loudly „Why should I be jealous?"
Eunha:"Because it doesn't bother me that they are being like this, but you..."

I thought for a moment.

Me:"I guess I'm jealous because I don't find a boyfriend to be lovey dovey with, like this"
I shrugged and walked away from Eunha.

Eunha:"Y/N..."

Taehyung P.O.V

Me:"Are you here to watch our Performance?"
Areum:"Of course, I'm not going to miss a Performance from my boyfriend"
She pecked my right cheek.

She's so adorable

Areum:"But why is your hair like this? And why are you wearing glasses?"
Me:"It's a long story" I sighed.

Mr.Bottles:"All of my Students, please gather here" he waved at us to come close to him.

I looked at Y/N and she seemed annoyed. I saw how she glanced at me and I smiled at her. She quickly looked away.

Y/N P.O.V

Why did I look away? He only smiled at me.