~Chapter 13~

Unedited~
———————-

Taehyung and Areum walked towards our table.

Taehyung:"Hi Kookie and Y/N" He smiled at us and sat down at our table, his girlfriend as well.
Jungkook:"Hi Tae and Areum"
Me:"Hi"

Taehyung:"Areum don't you want to say Hello to them as well?" he whispered to her and she shook her head.

This girl has no manners

I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook:"How have you been Tae? We haven't seen each other lately"
Taehyung:"I've been good and you?"
Jungkook:"Me too" he smiled at Taehyung.

Areum:"Ehem.." she made a weird sound.
Taehyung:"Is something wrong babe?"
Areum:"Ask your friend with no manners, the one who's not even asking how I've been, so rude" she looked at Jungkook.

She didn't even greet us! And did this girl just insult Jungkook?

Jungkook only sighed and ignored her.

I don't know how Areum acts like when Taehyung and her are alone, but this is too much. How can he have a girlfriend like her?

Me:"Areum was your name right?" I said and smiled at her. A fake smile
She looked at me with a disgusted look on her face.
Areum:"Yes and who are you again?"
Me:"Not important to you, am I right? Because you're the center of attention and the people around you are not important anyways. Except your Boyfriend." I smirked at her, but then I looked at Taehyung and felt bad. „I'm sorry I will go now" I walked away without looking back.

After being out of their sight I immediately called Jungkook. He answered the call and I was able to apologize to him for leaving so soon. But we decided to meet up another time. Jungkook also told me that he was impressed of me, talking like that to Areum. Taehyung's girlfriend...

How could I face Taehyung now? After talking like that to HIS girlfriend.

I didn't go back to my room and decided to go and walk around. I wanted to go back to my room as late as possible.

~

I unlocked the door to my room and entered it as quietly as possible. I closed the door behind me and walked towards my bed.

I saw Taehyung laying in his bed, his back was facing me. I guess he's asleep. I sighed in relief.

I took my Pyjamas with me and went to change into them in the bathroom, just in case that he's still awake, which I hoped was not the case.

After I was finished with changing my clothes, I opened the door to the main room and there he was, standing in front of me.

Me:"Uhm, Hi?" I smiled awkwardly at him.
Taehyung stared at me blankly.
Me:"I'm sorry, okay? Your girlfriend was just acting so rudely towards Jungkook, I couldn't stay quiet." Taehyung didn't say anything and I thought about my words. „Wait do you know what? I don't need to apologize, your girlfriend needs to-„ He put his finger on my lips to shut me up.

Taehyung:"You're right" he whispered.
Me:"What am I?"
Taehyung:"Right, okay?!" He said louder.
Me:"Huh? Shouldn't you be defending your girlfriend?"
Taehyung:"I know I should, but I'm tired of it." He sighed.
Me:"Tired of defending your girlfriend?"

Taehyung:"Yes, because she's the only reason why I argue with Jungkook and Jimin. She is so rude to everyone and it annoys me so much."
Me:"Then why are you still together?"
Taehyung:"Areum and me know each other since our childhood, we used to be best friends, but then we decided to start dating. We both liked each other more than friends and she confessed to me first. I still love her and that's why I don't want to break up with her. Even if she is rude to others."

Love

Me:"But shouldn't you hate me for being rude to the girl you love?"
Taehyung:"Like I said, I don't want to argue with anyone anymore."
Me:"Alright, but you should know that if she's acting like this again, I won't stay quiet."
Taehyung nodded and walked back to his bed.

What a great boyfriend he is. Not having a problem with her getting insulted. I mean yes she's rude, but still.

I went to sleep.

~

Mr.Park:"Good Morning Class, unfortunately I will not be able to teach you today, because of private matters, so I asked one of my colleagues to teach you instead."
All the students started talking. „Please welcome your Teacher for today"
A familiar person entered the room and my eyes widened. My gaze immediately went to Taehyung and his expression was the same as mine.

Mr.Bottles:"Good Morning Students, my name is Mr.Bottles." he smiled and looked at all the students.

Taehyung tried to hide his face as good as possible.

Mr.Bottles didn't seem to recognize him and continued to talk. He told us that he wants to make a little dance show. You could see very well that Mr.Bottles isn't the type of person who exercises a lot and that's probably why he decided to make us dance and didn't want to teach us something. Mr.Park already left and we were alone with Mr.Bottles.

I could hear students saying that they don't want to make a dance show again, because a few weeks ago we already had something like a dance show.

Mr.Bottles:"You can dance alone or in a group whatever you want, just prepare something."

The teachers here all have the same ideas. I sighed. But there's still the problem with Taehyung.

I looked at my wrist and saw my hair tie. I didn't feel like tying my hair into a ponytail.

I looked at Taehyung.

His hair is long enough to tie it together and I could give him my glasses. The glasses I always have with me, but never wear.

I walked to my bag and took my glasses out, while the other Students were forming groups.

I looked for Taehyung and saw him standing with Jimin and Jungkook, including Eunha next to Jimin. Our group.

I walked to them and signed Taehyung to come to me. He didn't want to move and shook his head, so I walked to him. I put my glasses on him and tied his hair together.

Good enough.

It suits him very well, I laughed.

Jimin:"Y/N what are you doing?"
Me:"Making him look pretty"

Mr.Bottles walked towards our group.