~Chapter 20~

Unedited~
I hope you enjoy :D
——————————————

Eunha:"You look tired Y/N, is everything okay?"
Me:"Huh?" I didn't listen to her and just stared into the world blankly.
Eunha:"Y/N! I'm talking to you!"
Me:"You do? I'm sorry, I wasn't able to sleep yesterday, so now I'm tired and pretty much dying on the inside."
Eunha:"That explains why you look like this, but why weren't you able to sleep?"
I looked at Jimin who was sitting right next to her. He was busy with adoring Eunha and that was really cute.

Me:"Just because."
Eunha:"No there must be-„
Me:"Eunha I can't tell-„
Eunha:"Pleaseee-„
Jimin:"Eunha don't push her too hard with questions, she will probably tell you when the time is right." I looked at Jimin once again and now he was looking at me too and I whispered him a „Thank you".

Eunha:"Alright, but is it that big of a deal?"
Me:"Eunha I will tell you about it when we're alone." I looked at all the people sitting at our table. They all wanted to know why, but this wasn't going to happen.
Me:"Guys I'm sorry, but that's something that has to be talked out between two best friend and also another one is left, who's unfortunately in Class, because she didn't win a free week."
J-Hope:"But Y/N" He pouted.
Me:"No buts Hobi" His eyes widened after what I said.
J-Hope:"Did you- did you just call me Hobi?" He almost screamed and I laughed at his reaction.
Me:"You heard right"
J-Hope:"Oh wow, I got a nickname from Y/N. Now I feel blessed." He was almost fainting.

I laughed and hugged him.
Me:"You're so adorable" I grinned „Hobi" After calling him Hobi again he almost jumped.
J-Hope:"This is too much for me, please stop"
He hugged me back.

Jungkook:"Can you give me a nickname too Y/N?" He pouted.
Me:"Why does everyone want a Nickname from me?"
Eunha:"I don't even have one from you" She also pouted.
Me:"Come on guys" I rolled my eyes and laughed.
Eunha:"But it's nice to see you smile now, before you looked pretty much dead on the inside"

Taehyung:"Did I miss something?" He came up to us and sat down between Jungkook and me...

I looked down and didn't dare too look him in the face.

I already got up very early this morning so I wouldn't have to talk to Taehyung.

Eunha saw how my expression changed into a blank one, once again. Her eyes widened when she realized that my Mood had something to do with Taehyung.

Eunha:"Y/N I have to go to the toilet."
Me:"Then go"
Eunha:"But won't you come with me?"
Me:"Why would I?"
Eunha:"Because if not I might die on my way there."
Me:"What the-„ She grabbed my arm and excused us both.

Me:"Eunha what are you doing?" She held my arm tightly while walking very fast away from our table. She ignored my question and continued to walk until we were in a place without many people.

Eunha:"Something between Taehyung and you happened, am I right?" She stared at me and it felt like she was staring right into my soul, trying to find out if my next words will be a lie or the truth.

Me:"I don't think you could call it that, nothing happened between us. More like something weird happened to me."
Eunha:"Tell me everything!"
Me:"But I'm not sure yet and it hurts talking about it, because it's so stupid and pathetic at the same time." I felt tears forming in my eyes.

I really am pathetic

Eunha:"Y/N..." she hugged me tightly. „Whatever it is, you can talk to me about it, but if you don't want to do it right now, I can wait." She said to me concerned.
Me:"It's just-„ I started crying. „I'm so sorry Eunha...I'm such a crybaby, I really hate myself right now." I tried to wipe all my tears away, but they continued to come out of my eyes like a waterfall.

Eunha:"Let it all out Y/N." She patted my back.

After awhile I stopped crying and I was able to talk again, without making any weird sobbing noises.

Eunha:"Do you feel better now?" She asked me. I nodded and looked at her. So do you want to talk about it now?"
Me:"Yes and first of all, since when am I so weak and start crying because of such things? Second of all don't laugh at me afterwards." I wiped my last tears away and laughed awkwardly.

Eunha:"You know that I won't laugh and I kind of have a feeling of what you're going to tell me."
Me:"Was it that obvious?" Eunha only laughed and said nothing, which was also a sign that she was waiting for me to tell her everything.

Me:"So..." I took a deep breath „I think I fell for Taehyung" I looked down because I didn't want to see Eunha's reaction.

Eunha:"I knew it"
Me:"What?!"
Eunha:"It was just a feeling and Jimin also had the same feeling, we both talked about you both a lot."
Me:"You have nothing better to talk about?" I laughed.
Eunha:"Not really" she laughed as well.

Me:"But you do know that he has a girlfriend which he loves deeply?"
Eunha:"Yes, but she's no match to you. I mean look at you and then at her. Even her character isn't as good as hers, which is the most important."
Me:"But that doesn't matter, because he knows her longer and he only sees me as friend. Also I'm still trying to figure out when on earth I fell for that weirdo, there were literally no signs for me to do so."
Eunha:"Then what about Jungkook? I always hoped that you two would become a couple."
Me:"I do like him as well, but more like in a fangirl way. He's like way too perfect for me, I probably have less Chances to be with him than with Taehyung."
Eunha:"I think Jungkook likes you and not just as a friend."
Me:"I don't think so"
Eunha:"But try it. You might lose your feelings for Taehyung and fall for him instead."
Me:"I guess I can try." I shrugged my shoulders.

Eunha:"Let's go back to the others, they're probably already worried about you."
I agreed with her and we went back to our friends.

————————
*cough* *cough* stan The boyz *cough*

A random question, but who's your bias from The boyz?

Mine is Hwall

If you don't know them, look them up, cuz they're pretty great :)