Chapter 7: The Other Side Of Hollywood (Edited)

(Zach's POV)

We all teleported to the park, a dude with long brunette hair skates pasts through two policemen and two teenagers. When he saw us, he smiled and skated towards us.

"Hey! What's up, man?" He greeted. "You brought friends."

"Yeah, these are my bandmates; Luke, Reggie, and Zach," he says as he points to each of us.

"Hi, I'm Willie," he said as he fist bumps Luke, Reggie, and me.

"So, you guys here to learn some tricks?" He asks and flicked his hand towards the policemen's vehicles, making their alarms go off. The policemen looked around confused as the two teens skateboarded away.

"Woah! That was awesome!" I said in amazement.

"Do it again! Do it again!" Reggie says excitingly, jumping up and down like an excited puppy.

"Actually, we're thinking of something bigger," Luke stops him. "Our old bandmate stole from us and we wanna confront him face to face."

"Alright, is this old friend of yours a lifer?" Willie asks.

"Oh, that's fancy ghost lingo for the living," Alex explained. "A little something I picked up." I slightly smirk at him.

"Oh, then yeah, he's a lifer," Reggie says, crossing his arms. "Too much of a fancy pants for street dogs."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Speaking to lifers is even out of my league," Willie says. We all glanced at each other with a look of defeat before Willie responded. "You know, but there is one ghost that might be able to help you guys. He's kind of a big deal."

"Literally, anything could help," Luke tells him.

"Alright. Well, I gotta go take care of some things, but I'll meet you guys where Alex and I met. 8 o'clock." He informs us before skating away. We all looked at each other with a victory grin.

***

When it turned 8, Alex teleported us to the place where he and Willie met. Willie leads us to a hotel and we followed him to the top floor.

"Right this way," Willie says, leading us to a hallway and a ballroom.

"So is this where your hot shot ghost lives?" Luke asks, Willie smiled and nodded in response.

"Yeah, we walked past this hotel a million times. How come we've never heard of it?" Alex asks.

"That's because this place has been sealed off for decades," Willie explains. "I mean, you wouldn't even know this place exists unless you're invited."

"Alright, I gotta go make sure that everything's cool, but I'll be right back," he informs us before running off.

We leaned towards the railing of the balcony and looked at the ballroom, which had a stage in front. I looked behind me to see the sign of the club name.

"Hollywood Ghost Club?" I read the sign on the wall aloud.

"This place is creepy," Reggie added.

"Yeah, well, so are we."

We looked around the ballroom to see that it was filled with people. Honestly, as much as I'd like to get back at Bobby, I'm starting to have second thoughts about this revenge thing.

"As much as I'd like to get back at Bobby, something about this feels... unsettling, and I don't like it one bit," I tell the guys.

"You're just gonna back out of the plan now? After what he's done to us?" Luke snaps at me. "No, we're gonna do whatever it takes to do what's right for us and our band."