💔Heartbreaking News💔

Hey, guys. It's me, Kassy.

You might be wondering on why I deleted my Zeggie Imagines book. The truth is... I thought it would be best to just leave it alone because I already have so much on my plate.

But... that's not why I'm here.

Today, I just found out about the cancellation of Julie and the Phantoms. I'll be honest with you, I am angry and heartbroken about this news, but Netflix also cancelled "I Am Not Okay With This", so I already know how it feels when your favorite show gets cancelled.

Besides my anger and sadness, I'm very grateful to watch this show and share my work with the other fantoms. I don't think I'll be able to come up with an idea with a fan-made second season of Julie and the Phantoms, but I do love writing this book. I loved this show, I loved the music, I loved the characters, and I loved everything about it.

I also want to say thank you to Kenny Ortega for creating this show, and I also want to thank Maddison, Charlie, Jeremy, Owen, and all of the other cast members and the people who helped Kenny bring this show to life.

I think I'll be signing off from here now. Again, thank you for reading this book. I hope you guys enjoyed this journey with Zach and I hope you guys have a great day.

- Love, Kassy. ♡