20 Questions

"What's your favorite movie?" Jared asks. We are laying in the guest room bed trying to go to bed. Well at least I'm trying to. Jared came up with the brilliant idea to pester me with the 20 questions game.

"Iron Man," I mumble. The room is dark with the only light being the moonlight coming form the window.

"Really? I didn't know you were the kind of girl to like action movies." I scoff at his remark and turn to face him in bed. I had been laying on my side facing away from him. Payton had lent my a bra for the night because I didn't have one, Jared complaining the whole time I was asking her. I also borrowed an old t-shirt from her just to piss him off.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I like stupid chick flicks like all the other cliché girls," I glare at him. He's turned on his side facing me with an arm under his head. He's not wearing a shirt so I can see all his mouth watering muscles. He chuckles to him self.

"What's your favorite color?" I watch his blue eyes in thought.

"Black."

"Why?" I furrow my brows.

"Because it makes me look sexier," he winks at me. I slap his shoulder and he laughs at my pathetic movement.

"What do you do for fun?" He smiles.

"I sing." I stay silent for a while thinking of a really different question. Should I ask him? Do I even want to know the answer? He gives me a questioning look as he sees my face twisted in a dilemma.

"Why are you doing this?" I blurt.

"Doing what?" His brows furrow.

"Talking to me, kissing me, hanging out with me. Why are you doing this. You never payed attention to me before. Why now?" The truth escapes my lips. I swallow as I wait for a reply. This question has been buzzing in my head the past few weeks. I don't understand why he would even talk to me, let alone kiss me.

"I don't know to be honest. I guess I just felt kind of drawn to you. I had to know why there was one girl who never looked at me like all the other girls. I had to know why she never drooled over me as I walked the halls. Then I got to know you and I couldn't help but kinda like the beauty that's laying in front of me."

My cheeks are a bright red and my jaw slacks a little at his words. No ones EVER talked to me like that. My heart is melting by the second, but my mind knows I shouldn't believe what he's saying. No matter how sweet it is. This is how you get hurt, by falling for a player.

But then again I can't ignore the way my skin sets on fire when ever I'm next to him or the rush I get when he kisses me. Once again my heart speaks louder then my mind.

"Really?" I manage to whisper.

"Yeah," he whispers back. "Now it's my turn. How ticklish are you?"

"Oh, I'm not ticklish at all," I deny. A smirk plays on his lips at my words.

"We'll see about that." Before I can move, his finger dart to my sides causing me to squirm. Fireworks explode through me. A his body moves above mine, pinning me on my back. His hands reek havoc on my sides and a laugh escapes me.

"Liar," he teases. His arms and legs are on either side of me, our bodies are only inches away from each other. My senses urge for him to close the gap and kiss me. My bare legs brush against his. I look up into his icy blue orbs and just get shivers from how intensely he's looking at me, telling me he wants to do the same.

"Kiss me," I whisper. His eyes darken and he leans closer. His hard frame covers my soft one and a low burning builds in the pit of my stomach. I close my eyes and wait for his lips to come.

And they do. Gently his lips take mine in a slow, passionate kiss. I kiss him back and run my hands up and down his bare back. His lips taste minty which turns me on even more. My mind runs blank and his cologne fills my brain, making me a little light headed.

He suddenly flips us over so that I'm laying on top of him, all the while not breaking our kiss. I run my hands through his soft hair. He bites my bottom lip and a moan escapes me.

He sits up, bringing me with him. My legs are on either side of his as I sit on his lap, our bare skin touching causing a burning sensation. Soon his hands find their way under my t-shirt brushing against my skin. Shivers run up my sides and my breath slips away.

Jared finds the edges of my shirt and starts to bring them up. He pulls away to let my top slide off me, leaving me with just a bra on. He throws my shirt to the side and his eyes skim down my body. My cheeks heat up from me being self-conscious of my body.

"You're so beautiful." My breath stops completely at his words and my cheeks burn even more.

He returns his lips to me, but this time along my jaw line. He makes his way to the sweet spot right below my jaw. I wrap my arms around him tighter than before. I gasp and dig my nails into his back as he bites down on my skin making me relish in the pain.

Stop.

He pushes me over to my side so that he's now hovering over me again with me on my back. He rains kisses down my neck and all over my shoulders making my breathing increase.

Stop! You can't do this.

He moves his lips down in between my breasts, carefully avoiding them.

STOP! You're not ready!

He stops and brings me to a sitting position, to where he sitting on my lap. His lips find mine eagerly, developing them in a frantic movement. His arms wrap around me and find my bra clasps.

STOP!!

"Wait!" I break away, stopping his arms. "I'm not ready for this." His hands stop and he opens his eyes.

"Shit! I'm sorry. I was going too fast I shouldn't have done that." He says, realizing what's going on.

"It's okay. I'm just not ready for that," I try to comfort him. He gets off my lap and we both lay back down. I lean towards him to peck him on the lips. When I back up, I see him smiling at me. I turn on my side and press my back up against his chest. His arm hugs my waist bringing my as close as possible to him.

His legs intertwine with mine, keeping me warm. I close my eyes and think to myself that I could stay here forever. I start to drift off to sleep when a deep voice interrupts my thoughts.

"I have one more question," he pauses.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"