Shining armor

After the plague is cured.Dr Zomboss is mad.He swear the plants have no chance to stop it but they did.Zomboss  went to see the zombies.Zomboss found some liquid on Rustbolt."Where have you been, Rustbolt?"Zomboss asked."Umm,to see Smash and Brain freeze on the pool park."Zomboss turned and see Smash and Brain freeze chilling on the pool park.But Zomboss is way smarter.The liquid clearly isn't from the pool."Let me take a sample of it."Zomboss take a sample and went to his lab.He examine and found a bit of matter from the life flower(mayhem flora)."Why is the cure of the plague is on Rustbolt?"Zomboss examine again.He found more of the life flower matter.Zomboss decided that the plants being able to cure the plague isn't an accident.And someone might sabotage the torture machine 9999 because it's plants power proof but weak against zombies.And Zomboss just know who is the imposter in this occasion.Zomboss wanted to punish Rustbolt,but he knows Rustbolt.He will not quit unless there is someone better than him to replace him.And Zomboss wanted to create something that will defeat,no destroy Rustbolt so hard,Zomboss will not be the one firing him from the zombie HQ.He will fire himself!

"I need to create something that will counter what Rustbolt has!"Zomboss think.Rustbolt beats his opponent using tricks by shrinking the enemy or himself.So Zomboss will need something to counter shrinking powers.Also Rustbolt's main weakness is something magnet.So Zomboss fuse some magnet on his project.He also wanted the armor to shrink and grow all he wanted.Just like Rustbolt could.And instead of a blaster at the back like how Rustbolt is.He attach 2 instead.And he make this armor super shiny.He also fused to kinetic plasma blades at the arms.As Rustbolt has spatulas at his arms.Zomboss finally finished his invention.He name it the "Shining Armor".The exact counter of Rustbolt.He than make a contest of battle.He wanted the best of the best of zombies to wear this armor.He presented the shining armor.Made by diamonds enhanced with powerful platinum.Making it able to withstand an asteroid damage just fine.All the zombies wanted it.The battle begins in the elimination contest.All the zombies fought hard and made it to the semi finals.With 4 zombies,they fought and 2 remains.But Zomboss sees potential on that one zombie.That zombie lose his right eye in the battle.But he can fight abnormally good.And also that zombie wins the final contest.So Zomboss has found his target.Zomboss introduce the zombie to his shining armor.But Zomboss do some minor changes.He make the right eye a mechanical eye.The eye has the ability to fire a fatality beam powerful enough to cut through super brains super beam.And now Shining armor is complete.And Zomboss challenge Rustbolt on a battle against shining armor.

"If you win against shining armor,I will forget about you helping the plants and betraying me.But if you lose........."Zomboss know Rustbolt.He will automatically quit if he lose the battle.Like how Zomboss wanted him.No offence."Are you sure Rustbolt?He looks though!"Super brains looked at shining armor."I know what am I doing."Rustbolt march into the field where nobody can get hurt.Except for them 2.Shining armor attack first.He throw his fist rapidly at Rustbolt.Rustbolt blocked some but the fist is stronger than Grass knuckles's.Shining armor than kicked Rustbolt to the back and charge up his right eye.Then,he fires a beam from his right eye.Rustbolt dodge it.Rustbolt charge his hands and fires bolts of explosion."Bolts examine! Searching for best way to dodge.Search found!"Shining armor stands still and all the bolts go across him.Rustbolt opens his chest and charge energy.Then he blasted his beam at shining armor."Tread confirmed.Counter found!"Shining armor charges his right eye and blast through the beam.It hit Rustbolt and deal critical damage.Rustbolt deploys his shrink Ray and fires rapidly.Shining armor was hit.He shrinks,but he grows himself back to normal."Whaaaaaa.......how?"Rustbolt froze."Now,it's my turn!"

Shining armor deploy his 2 back blasters.He fires lasers that cut Rustbolt armor.Rustbolt shrinks himself and go in."Tiny tread,detected! Don't think I don't see you!"Shining armor deploys a bubble that protects him.Tiny Rustbolt can't break through it."Counter attack confirmed!"Shining armor shrinks himself and charge at Rustbolt.He drags Rustbolt and flung him to the air."Time to finish you off!"Shining armor deploys his hand blades.While Rustbolt deploys his spatulas and fight.The spatulas hit Shining armor's shield.But the blades slashes Rustbolt causing him to grow back to his normal size.Shining armor grows back and fires 2 lasers that paralyze Rustbolt.Then he uses his right eye to blast Rustbolt into Oblivion.Finally he finish Rustbolt off by calling a satellite to blast Rustbolt with a touchdown.And Rustbolt exploded to a million peaces and was throwed to neighborville."Rustbolt!!!!!!"Super brains drags electric boogaloo and fly to neighborville.Seeing him on the ground with his armor broken apart."You see now zombies!This is what you will get if you betray me!I am just making an example!So obey me or else......."Zomboss said and all the zombies are terrified.Zomboss left with Shining armor.Super brains and Electric boogaloo looked at Rustbolt.The plants heard the explosion and see the 2 at a crater.Then they sees Rustbolt unconscious."Super brains, Electric boogaloo?What are you doing here?"Citron and Rose came to see.They found Rustbolt as well."Welp,this is either gotta go well or go horrible."Super brains and Electric boogaloo surrender and was brought to L.E.A.F.Of course they surrendered on purpose for Rustbolt's good.