The 01011100 e..n1010d???

"What........how am I still talking?"Rustbolt woke up and found himself in a space station."Huge giganticus came in."We see the giant explosion.Then we found you.......these weird alien crops have such powerful healing power it can save your life from a nuklear explosion.If not because of these crops you might be dead dead."Huge giganticus shows Rustbolt the crops."Hey Rustbolt! You're alive!?"Super brains and all the other zombies is in the screen."Heck yeah!I am rock in it!"Rustbolt brag."He should brag,he just got exploded and his still alive!"Z-mech said."I'm awesome right?"Rustbolt continue."Nah,not really."Boogaloo answer."You're jeolous."Impfinity poke him."I am not jeolous!Maybe a little."Boogaloo answer."Welp,what happened to my maniac clone?"Rustbolt ask."We throw him to the rubbish pile.Back where he should be "Smash said."Hey,I got a cake!I can send it to you!"Immorticia warped the cake all the way to space."Woah!A cake in space!Taste weird."Rustbolt wanted to puke."Oh,I put a curse that will heal your inner organs from the explosion.I still don't really know how to make the curse cake taste good........"Immorticia explain and Rustbolt grabbed a plastic bag and puke all the cake."I guess this is how space cake taste like."Rustbolt joked and everyone laughed.

One week later
"I need to talk about all this.I wanted to apologise.I can't believe I am saying this but I am sorry,I know I have been very prickly and have been abnormally rude to all of you.The old days I may be rude but in the rude way where all the zombies liked it.Althoufh I had no idea why zombies love me being rude to them.But from now!I can't believe I am saying this again.......but I declare that I will have peace with the plants and humans!I have wrote this letter to the plants and I will prove my promise by starting to stop eating brains and change all our meal into everything else except for humankind organs.Now!Go ahead and start making friends with the plants! Because our rivalry is over!"Zomboss finished his speech and walked down the stage.All the zombies and plants is still not that confident about each other.But days go on and they start to get along.Rustbolt is also in the hall of Zeroic(Zombie heroes).He is healthy and ready to go."So no more missions?"Super brains asked."No more......but I know there will be some pesky robbers out there.So they might be.For now!Enjoy your long holiday!"All the plants and Zombie heroes have holiday."This is actually fantastic.Who would ever imagine there will be a statue of Zomboss and Crazy dave,And the 2 of each factions symbols?This is incredible!"Rustbolt and Solar flare with Night cap hang out in the cafe."So much to be exploded and still alive......glad I don't need to attack you right here right now."Night cap said."Yeah,I can drink this lemonade calmly without getting shrink rayed."Solar flare added."So,this is supposed to be your honeymoon moment I don't know what am I doing here.I am like the backup guy you know."Rustbolt said."Yeah,but we have plenty of time.Probably a few more months.But when it's that day,you gotta join no matter what........or else!!!!!!!!!"Night cap stares at Rustbolt and he sweats."Night cap you really need to stop doing that."Solar flare pat his shoulder."Don't worry,I will be there before you even know it.For now though I will just leave it to you 2 for a moment."Rustbolt walked away."He probably don't have what it takes to be a proper lover yet."Night cap joked.

"Onwards!We win.....or we die!"Impfinity and and Wall knight played some GTA."Yeah,never actually ate chomper's pizza before.Kinda sick of eating Goat burgers."Super brains said to Grass knuckles."Yeah sure......anyways I heard you are pretty smart.Wanna battle?"Grass knuckles challenge super brains."You're on boys!"Super brains and Grass knuckles played checkers.Everything went beautiful.Time went by happily.But nothing happy could last forever..........

A beagger came into the dumpster and tried to find some food in the trash.He find not much but a ruined suit of armor.He confused and grabbed the armor.He finds another shiny thingy below the armor.Its the glitch piece from a random famous hacker.He don't know why would anyone throw this thing.He suddenly opened the chest and fused it with the armor.It suddenly moves itself and scared the beagger away."I 010100011101 aammnsmmzm 0101010000111101010 bbb011ack001111000.......!?!*?!*!!"';!"."